Chapter 18 | Action! | @fanfilledfandom

Patton small smile grew into a sinister grin.
"Uh.. Patton?" Virgil asked, his voice going high pitched.
"This is gonna be so fun kiddo!" he beamed with an unnaturally large smile.
Virgil cowered behind Logan griping onto the back of this clothes. Roman came out with a worn out cardboard box filled with masks and canes and scenery. He set the box down with a thud and proceeded to pull out a knotty old blonde wig and princes crown. With a snap of his fingers the two props appeared as good as new, and now resting on the heads of a flustered Virgil and confused Logan.
"W-HEY! Why am I the girl?" Virgil asked letting go of Logan to slap Roman.
Logan grabbed onto Virgils hoodie pulling him back towards him. Roman stood unfazed, standing tall and proud as Patton began to read out his own prompt.
"Princess Bee has found herself lost in the deep, dark, scary, forest of darkness infested with1 creepy crawling death dealer," Patton announced waving his arms around.
"What are these 'creepy crawling death dealers?'" Logan asked.
"Spiders," Patton awnsred shortly.
Virgil stood confused shoving his hands in his pockets.
"Virgil! You're in a forest! GO!" Roman shouted at Virgil causing his to jump.
Virgil groaned and pretended to be walking in a forest.
"You're scared! Be scared!" Roman shouted again.
Virgil hunched over, putting a worried expression on his face. Roman smiled and gestured for Patton to continue.
"Just as all hope was lost," Patton got down on his knees holding his free to his heart. "A wild prince appears!" he jumped up wacking Roman in the face.
"Ow, damn it guys! Patton is showing more expression than you two!" Roman scolded holing his bruises eye.
Patton dropped his card and rushed over to Roman, kissing him lightly on his eye.
"Okay kids, let's continue," Patton smiled, Roman red faced and dazed. "A charmingly handsome prince- no, Roman you crazy kid," Patton chuckled at Roman who had his chest puffed out, running a hand through his hair.
Roman sighed and stepped back allowing Logan to step in. Patton continued to read his card as Logan and Virgil followed, hesitating at different, more romantic scenes.
"Prince Logic took Princess Bean-"
"I still don't understand why Logan got to keep this name," Virgil complained.
"Hush, okay. Prince Logic took Princess Bean's hands, starring deeply into each other's eyes.
Virgil looked up to Logan as if asking if he was uncomfortable. Logan was indeed very uncomfortable, but he was overwhelmed with love.  The two stared at each other, Patton gripping onto Romans sleeve nearly bursting with glee.
Virgil seemed to lose himself. It was like he was sinking, but he wasn't going back to his room. The whole world spun, it seeming Logan's face was the focal point he had. His eye's played tricks on him, making it seemed Logan moved back and forth.
Virgil's eyes widen as he was pulled back into reality by a soft, cousiny feeling on his lips. Logan pulled away, surprised by this own actions.
"My boy's are growing up," Patton wiped a fake tear from his eye.
"I... I have to go..." Virgil trailed off letting go of Logans hands and sinking down.
"Virgil!" Logan called.
Roman and Patton slowly walked up to Logan. He turned to look at them, catching Patton by surprise as something slipped down his face.

A tear.

___

Wowie okay. Sorry for the short chapter!  They'll get longer I promise :P

-Ally~Cat