Chapter 26 | Drama At The Breakfast Table | @fanfilledfandom

We are so close to finishing this book- holy cow this has been going on since early 2018. I'll pump out an end of book speech on the last chapter so for now, on with the gayness!

___

Virgil opened his eyes, turning his head to face Logan, only, there was no one there. Yawning, Virgil plucked the ear buds from his ears and sat up.

"Good morning, Virgil," Logan greeted him warmly from his recliner. Virgil groaned in response, rubbing his eyes aggressively.

"Breakfast is ready," Logan smiled.

"Coffee," He mumbled still half asleep.

"Maybe you could eat something more filling?"

"Coffee."

With that he rolled out of bed and sunk down, Logan putting his book down and following him. They both appeared at the dinning table taking the other three traits by surprise. Virgil ignored Pattons greeting and went straight to the jug of coffee. He chugged the black liquid in one go, the caffeine washing away most of his tired state. After he began sleeping with Logan waking up with the usual stresses and doubts had become rare which Virgil was very thankful for. Patton had noticed how calm and relaxed Virgil seemed in the mornings, although it usually wore off after breakfast.

Logan let his gaze land on Virgil, a small smile creeping across his face. Patton's eyes flicked over to Logan for a split second, seeing him looking at Virgil like that made Patton internally aww at the couple before turning to Roman. He tapped Roman's hand gently. Once Roman looked up Patton nodded over to Logan, Roman sucked in a breath turning back to Patton who shared his childish smile.

Virgil stared off into the distance unaware of everyone's starring eyes. As he finally picked up the fork to begin eating he felt a gush of wind hit his back. The hairs stood up on his arms as the all to familiar took over his thoughts.

Hello Virgil

A dark mist built up from nothing behind Roman. It grinned maniacally sending a chill down Virgils spine.
Virgil~

"NO!" Virgil jumped up from his seat and bolted up the stairs leaving everyone else puzzled.

It chuckled at Virgils response, breathing on Romans neck causing him to scratch it. Patton got up along with Logan who speed walked after him, Roman staying behind to finish his breakfast. He eventually dropped his fork angrily scratching his neck, it felt like a mosquito bite, but worse. Soon he grew tired of the constant scratching and itching and when to fetch some kind of cream that could sooth it.

Roman entered the bathroom and shut the door. He stopped dead in his tracks and fell onto the door. His neck and cheek covered in green snake like scales, growing faster and faster covering his chest down to his elbows. Roman began hyperventilating as the world spun into a dark spiral. He woke up in pitch blackness, the fowl smell of rotting flesh filled his nostril.

Welcome Roman.
_____________

(A/N)
So much drama so little CHAPTER LEFT AHHH! Lol
Anyways- it's June! Happy Pride Month~ 🌈

Word Count- 462 words (small chapter I'm sorry ;-;