Chapter 13 | Deceit's Falsehood | @FanFics_3105

Virgil sprung up from hearing that devils' name,
"WHAT?!" He shouted with fear, Logan clenched onto his shoulders,
"Calm down! He's back and is filling everyone with rage, we need to get back there. Thomas is really counting on us right now, he's freaking out — Oh... and... he's on the floor curled up in a ball... fantastic." Logan sprung into action, taking control of the situation yet again, sinking down with Virgil back to the others.

"DECEIT." Virgil yelled, popping up next to Logan, who was standing behind him, looking angrily at Deceit, who was smirking at Patton and Roman,
"Hm?~ Oh, you've decided to come back, Anxiety?" He mocked, turning around to see him protecting the Logical side of Thomas' mind.
"Shut up, go back to where you belong, which clearly isn't HERE." Logan replied, hissing at him under his breath.
Patton looked down at Thomas, running over to him from behind Roman,
"Thomas!" Patton kneeled down next to Thomas who was curled up in a ball on the ground, he patted his back, comforting him.
Thomas really didn't want to see this side of himself again, he remembered what happened last time and he didn't want to feel like that again, and he certainly didn't want to make Anxiety's case even worse then it already was. He remembered how helpless everyone felt, and how hopeless he felt, Thomas is a pretty honest person, at the best of times, so it made him feel like he was lying to himself, and his Anxiety...worsened.
Thomas started to feel warm and filled with emotion, as Patton was comforting him. While everybody else was staring down Deceit, bantering back and forth with him to get him to go away!
Finally he gave up, sighing and rolling his eyes,
"Fine. You've just seen the best of me~ — I won't return, THOMAS~ Hahaha!" He laughed mischievously as he snapped his finger and he was gone, just like that.

Everyone ran over to Thomas as fast as they could, Virgil stayed back, falling back against the wall with dizziness,
"Thomas, are you alright?" Roman asked, reaching out his hand, Thomas grabbed his hand and Roman helped him up, Patton stood behind Thomas with his arm wrapped around his back,
"I'm fine...Thanks guys." He spoke hesitantly, looking up at Virgil who clearly wasn't looking too good.
"But... I don't think you should be worrying about me..." Thomas pointed over to Virgil, who was leant up against the wall, his eyeshadow was darker underneath his eyes, and his hoodie was over his head,
"Oh no..." Logan rushed over, gently pushing Roman out of the way to get to him,
"Virgil? Are you alright?" Logan grabbed onto his hand as Virgil looked up at him, shaking his head.
"Do you need to sit down—" Virgil slowly sled down the wall, sitting down on one of the steps, Logan went down with him and sat on the step next to him, Virgil rested his head onto his shoulder, trying to focus on other things.
Logan smiled slightly, looking up at Thomas,
"Is he okay?" Thomas asked concerned, looking down at Virgil, looking drowsy.