Chapter 19 | Voices.. | @FanFics_3105

Virgil appeared in his room and curled up onto his bed, cuddling with one of his soft black pillows.
His mind was running, he kept thinking to himself, was it all just an act? Did Logan actually mean to do that... or was it just a trick?

Suddenly, he heard a voice, a very familiar voice, speak up from behind him.

"That was a brilliant performance, huh? The romance... it was to die for!" The voice spoke. Virgil flinched and looked around his room.

"Huh?"

"Really, I can't believe Logan, the logical one, would've done such a thing! Especially to a nobody like you."

"Wh- I'm not a nobody..." Virgil mumbled to himself, looking down at the dark carpet.

"Well, you could never really fit in, could you now?"

"I guess not..—"

"That's right! And you never will, so lets drop that."

"O-Okay..?"

The "conversation" continued.

Virgil looked out his window, the night glimmer of the moon beaming in onto the carpet. He sighed, looking up at the moon.

"Ugh, I'm so stupid... thinking someone as smart as Logan would ever want to be with me..." He thought to himself, resting his forehead onto the glass.

"Ahah, you're right again, Virgil." The voice had returned.

"But... if that's true then why would he kiss me??"

"Don't you remember? It was probably all an act!" The voice replied, chuckling.

"An act... oh yeah."

"You were all just... playing a part."

"Y-Yeah, exactly... a part. Just like in a stupid play." Virgil said to himself, nodding, as if he was trying to convince himself that all this was true.

"Yes!" The voice said, "A play! A role. A... label, if you will."

"Labels, woah woah, no." Virgil chuckled, shaking his head.

"Alright, maybe not a label." The voice chuckled back.

Virgil's face dropped,
"Well- I guess it was just an act. Logan didn't really want to kiss me, it was just him playing the part... right?"

"Exactly. Now go back out there and don't forget about any of this." The voice faded and a breath brushed against the back of Virgil's neck.

Virgil turned quickly to look at what was there but, there was nothing... and nobody.

A/N:
VIRGIL MY POOR BABY IM SORRY!

Yeaa this story is back!! Well sort of- we'll probably forget about it again but... for now- we're back to writing it! XD

Hopefully there are still people reading this... ^^'