Chapter 1 | Noticing the Illogical Changes... | @FanFics_3105

It's a typical afternoon where Thomas is going through some problems, everybody is there;
Anxiety = Virgil!
Logic = Logan!
Morality = Patton!
Creativity/Passion/Fantasy = Roman!
Everybody seems to be helping out as they normally do. But something is off with Logan... he doesn't seem like his intelligent self. He seems to be more short-tempered than normal... which, he doesn't yell a lot but you can always tell when Logan isn't a happy camper. Virgil keeps looking over at Logan with a concerned look, he can just sense something isn't right but... what is it?!

After a good 5 minutes of everybody bantering and talking about how to solve this problem, Logan is starting to get jumpy, sensitive and... fidgety.
"You good, Logan?" Virgil quietly asks him, while looking at his body language, and scanning his facial expressions, he looks exactly like Thomas looks whenever he's worried, having a panic attack... or about to cry...

--

A few minutes later,

Thomas is finally calm, the camera has stopped rolling and everybody is now just chatting and chilling!

Patton and Roman are sharing ideas with each other about cute and fun fantasies including puppies! Virgil is thinking away in his own little bubble, back in his room... and then there's Logan... who is worrying about himself and his brain...is he really thinking straight? Is he okay? Will he be able to think properly for Thomas?

He decides to go and chat with his good old' friend...Anxiety!- Oh sorry...Virgil! *Ahem*

Logan takes himself to Virgil's room of... anxiety... and nightmares, by thinking of some things that scare him and make him nervous.
Virgil hears a thump coming from directly behind him, soon he notices...

"! - LOGAN?! W-What are you doing in here?!" He stutters, turning around to see the logical trait standing there, looking down at the ground, all bummed out... his face is a little pale and his eyes don't look as bright. He looks stumped like he can't think of anything.

"...Okay, something isn't right...spill." He says, trying to hide the emotion in his voice, moving a chair over so Logan could sit down and explain.
"Ugh...I just...I feel like...—"
"Wait- Feel?" He interrupts,
"—...Yes— I-I feel like...I'm not...myself?" He questions what he's saying but manages to get it out...Virgil looks at him and raises an eyebrow, his face is pale as ever and his eyes are sparkly like he's about to cry.
"Wait, what? Are you saying you don't feel...Logical?" His eyes widen for a moment as Logan nods,
"W-What?! How? You ARE Thomas's Logical & thinking side! You're like his brain—" Logan cuts him off, starting to panic,
"-You don't have to tell me twice, Virgil! I'm just scared that if I feel like this, will I ever be able to think properly again!?" He exhales, trying to calm himself down, being in Anxiety's room...really doesn't help...
"Okay, okay. Don't be ridiculous...— wow never thought I'd be telling you that..." Logan lets out a big worry-filled sigh and curls up into a ball on the chair, laying his head onto his knees,
"What am I gonna do?!" He whines as a small tear rolls down his puffy cheek. Virgil starts to think,
"Hmm...just...try not to worry? Maybe you're just having a bad brain day?" He tries to 'lighten' the mood just a little...
"Ughh! But I never get those! I'M LOGIC!" He lifts his head up to let out a sigh, then curls back up into a ball, as he starts to sob.

--

Logan's eyes start to get darker, he was starting to go insane and they needed to get out of Virgil's room quickly, otherwise, Logan would really lose his mind!

Virgil kicks into anxiety mode and tells him what he should do so he doesn't make this worse for the both of them,

"Look, Logan? Try not to worry... remember you still have your vocabulary cards...? Just remember to breath." He throws out a tiny grin to make Logan feel just a little better...because...

If Virgil is smiling/grinning, everybody's smiling! It's rare...!
Finally, Logan comes to a small conclusion that maybe he just needs a little bit of a rest. He takes a few calming breaths and sinks back down into the living room. He starts to think, just barely getting the idea, but it's there. He's always telling Thomas to rest well so, maybe if he rests well too, he'll start to think a little better!