6. The start

Jason's P.O.V:
I opened my eyes and felt an arm wrapped around my body. I looked down and was met with a sight of which I could only dream of: Y/n laying with her arm wrapped around me. I was so freaking happy, I've dreamt about this for so long and finally she's mine and I'm hers. I kissed the top oh her head and she shifted, but was still asleep.

"Good morning, beautiful." - I whispered with a smile.

"Good morning" - Y/n murmured and stretched.

I chuckled at her cuteness and felt pure happiness and joy.

Y/n's P.O.V:
I opened my eyes and looked up at Jason, who was already staring at me. We both smiled at each other and Jason leaned in to kiss me, but I quickly got up and ran in the bathroom, slightly embarrassed.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" - I heard Jason whine.

I quickly brushed my teeth and Jason came in, I looked at him through the mirror, still brushing my teeth and blushing.

"Come on, I've got an extra one" - I gave him a brand new toothbrush. We both brushed our teeth and then Jason lightly pecked my lips.

"Finally" - he smiled, which made me blush and giggle.

       —————skipping time—————

We were sharing kisses, when Jason's hand accidentally touched my thigh and flashbacks started running trough my mind, which made me pull away and gasp. Our faces were inches apart and I stared at Jason's lips for a moment, breathing in his scent, trying to distract myself.

"What's wrong?" - Jason asked with concern.

"I-I need to tell you something" - I said looking into his beautiful eyes.

"Go on" - he uttered with a serious look on his face, I sat up and tried to stay calm.

"Uh, I-I don't know how t-to start." - I started to get nervous. Jason stayed quiet, letting me formulate a thought and gently caressed my hands.

"W-well, I met one boy, when I was about 13 and... and we met up a few times, but..." - I paused.

"What?" - Jason asked with full attention.

"H-he tried to... to.." - I tried to say and felt a lamp forming in my throat.

"R-" - I started breathing faster and shut my eyes.

"Y/n" - his voice interrupted my terrifying flashbacks .

"Rape" - I almost whispered and tried to hold back the tears.

"Come here" - Jason said and pulled me on top of him. He sat me on his tights and I immediately pulled him in a hug, breathing in his cologne, which made me forget about everything in this world and completely relax. Jason tightly hugged me and whispered comforting things.

"I'm so sorry, angel" - he whispered in my head. I hugged him tighter and let the tears fall down.

"I promise you that I'll never hurt you, never touch you without your permission and I'll always respect you, you hear me?" - he cupped my cheeks and looked straight into my eyes. I nodded and he wiped the sliding tears away from my cheeks. Then he pulled me back into his chest and I snuggled up to him with closed eyes.

I don't know why, but I felt like I could trust him...

              —————a few weeks later—————

It has been a while since I started seeing Jason. I never thought that a criminal could be that caring and cute. I'll be honest: I fell hard, really hard. I love everything about him, from his appearance to his character. Well, of course there are some personal traits which I dislike, but still, I'm in love...

Suddenly, I heard my phone beeping and l took it in my hand to look who it was: I saw one new message from "Jase🖤"

"Hey, angel, wanna hang out today?"

"Hey, I'm up 🖤"

"Already omw 😘"

I smiled at the text and started getting ready: brushed my hair, picked and wore my outfit, it was kinda cold today, so I decided to put on a cardigan and spray some perfume. I sat on the couch in the living room and waited for Jason.

Out of the blue I heard a thud and already knew who it was, I stood up and turned around. There he stood - looking gorgeous as always. He smiled and opened his arms for me.

I giggled and ran into his big and warm embrace. I felt him chuckle and wrapping his arms around me.

"Hey, angel" - he whispered and kissed the top of my head.

"Hi" - I said in a baby voice, which made him smile and peck my lips.

"So, where are we going?" - I wondered

"It's a surprise." - he said smiling.

—————after awhile—————

The car stopped at the mall, which I saw for the first time in my life.

"Come on ma' lady." - Jason said after he opened my door

"Are we going shopping?" - I asked looking around.

"Mhm" - he smiled.

We walked in the mall, and my mouth hang open. There were tons of different shops, I'll admit it's the biggest mall I've ever been to.

"Woah" - I said astonished, while looking around in amazement. This mall seemed huge.

"I remember you mentioned that you wanted to buy some new stuff." - he smiled

"But I don't have that much mo-"

"Angel, I'm paying and no buts" - Jason uttered

"There's no way back, right?" - I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Yep" - he smiled and lovingly pecked my lips again.