Chapter 32 - Torn apart

Începe de la început

Omid: We'll have to create a distraction, give Christa and Liam enouh time to get away.

You: All of us?

Clem: I think one person should go, the other two will cover him and if there is a chance, take out the other people in the group.

Omid: Taking out the people is a last resort, I don't want them hurting Christa or Liam.

You: So who's going to distract them.

Omid: That's easy. I'll do it.

Clem: You sure?

Omid: I'm not letting you kids do everything, we already know what happens when we do that.

He says looking at me before going to confront them head on.

Clem: Alright let's go.

You scope the area and notice something off.

You: Hold on.

Clem: What?

You: Earlier there were three people. Now there's two.

Clem takes a look and notices.

Clem: Oh shit.

Man 3: Shit is right.

He says from behind us. I try to draw my gun but he has his aimed directly at my head.

Man 3: I wouldn't do anything stupid I if I were you, cause I don't give a fuck if you're a kid or an old lady, I'll blow your goddamn brains out.

You (thoughts): No way out, for now.

He directs his gaze to Clem but before he can speak she punches him in the dick.

Man 3: Ahh..You little..

I punch him in the face, as hard as I could, before he finished his sentence. It slowed him down but not by much as he quickly regained his bearings.

Clem: Omid, Christa run!

She instructed while we were running from the man who had us at gunpoint. I look over to Christa and notice that the man behind her is going to shoot and Omid is preoccupied with the other as I draw my gun and shoot him in the lag, knocking him down.

Clem: Y/N!

You: Keep running I'll find you.

Clem: No!

Before I can say anything, I'm dropped to the floor by a huge punch.

You: Clem...run!

Man 3: She won't be going anywhere!

He begins to chase after her, giving me enough time to aim my gun and shoot him in the back. He falls face first on the ground.

Man 3: You...Aargh.

I try to run over to Clem but a walker pops out of nowhere and grabs my arm and knocking my gun far away. I try my hardest to keep it away but it only gets closer to biting me when a bullet flies through the side of its head and another through its eye as it falls to the ground.

Clem: You..okay.

She says with her gun in her hands.

You: Thanks.

Omid: Kids! Get outta here!

He says while try in to fend off as many walkers as he can.

Clem/You: What?

Omid: Meet up with Liam and Christa and get outta here!

Clem: We aren't leaving.

Omid: Look, there are a lot of walkers around here, if you don't leave now you'll die.

You: What about you?

Omid: I know where Christa is headed, it's not too far from here. I'll meet up with you, just go!

You draw your gun and kill the walkers near him before running out of ammo, creating enough room for him to escape but drawing more walkers to you and Clem. You ran as fast as you could ,Clem not far behind. While on the way, more walkers come out of the woods. Trying to dodge and weave was getting increasingly difficult but we kept on running. A walker grabbed Clementine but she quickly escaped from it's grasp and I helped her up.

Man 3: Are you fucking serious.

The man said killing the while walker. Clem grabbed a tree branch and as the man charged at her she moved out of the way and stabbed him in the chest with it. It wasn't deep but it did some damage.

Clem: C'mon!

We continued running but eventually the path we were on lead to a river that was a long way down.

You: What do we do?

Clem: I'm not sure.

Man 3: Why the fuck are you running?!

You tried to turn and stab him with your knife but he grabbed on to you from behind and began carrying you. You try to struggle but he easily overpowers you.

You: Clem!

You throw the knife to her feet and she picks it up.

Clem: Let him go!

She screams at the man as she stabs him in the leg. He screams in pain and his grip is weakened. You take the opportunity and elbow him in the face, freeing yourself from his grip as he falls to one knee.

Clem: Let's go!

You: We can't.

Clem: Huh?

You: Walkers, they're everywhere.

Man 3: You....little bastards!

He tries to get up but struggles. Clem picks up a rock and throws it at him, hitting him directly in the face and knocking him into the nearby walkers that tear him apart.

You: If we don't do something fast, we'll join him.

Clem looks around and then at the water below.

Clem: Y/N we have to jump.

You: What?!

Clem: We have no choice.

The walkers are now a few feet away and jumping into the water is the only way out. Before you can say anything Clem grabs on to you and the two of you fall into the water and are carried by away by it.

You: Clem..Clem..Clementine!!

You call out for her as you struggle to breath.

Clem: Y/N!!

She spots and tries to reach out to you and you do the same. Your fingers are only a few inches apart but in a split moment you feel an immense pain in the back off your head and the world around you fades to black. The last thing you can hear is the panic in Clementine's voice as it begins to fade away.