various rainbow six operators | mini a to z

hello, this will be constantly updated! 

last update: 4/8/2019 ; maverick [ i , d, k, j ]

-----

glaz ; c, o, p 

c : cum ;

when Timur cums, be it for the first of third time of the session, he'll lift your head up to face him, his fingers tightly holding onto your cheek, forcefully holding your mouth open and pushing the head of his erection into your mouth as he cums into your mouth.

and once he's done unloading, he'll watch keep his eyes on you as he makes sure you swallow every single drop of his cum and give you a second to make sure that you've taken literally every single drop, and you better do so. if Timur sees any stray drop, he'll wipe it off with his fingers as his gaze turns from a lustful one to a predatory stare.

"what's this? didn't i say to swallow everything?" his hands reaching out to grab you by your neck, tongue reaching out to lick your already swollen lips, "let's try this one more time, and make sure you learn your lesson."

o : oral ;

Timur prefers to receive, he likes to sit back in his chair as he watches you worship his body, he'll go crazy if you gave him a little show before going down on him, soft and lingering touches and grinding.

as you wrap your lips around the head of his erection, he'll always ask you to be as loud as you can, the more slurping noises you make, the harder he gets. his large hands would be resting on the arms of the chair, almost a throne, as he leans back and enjoy your blowjob, like a king does.

his eyes would be closed and his tongue occasionally darting out to lick his lips, hums of pleasure leaving his sealed lips along with soft praises, and if he's feeling a little more frisky, he'll slide in some dirty talk along too.

Timur loves seeing your lips around his erection, cheeks swelling with the outline of his cock as you take him deeper into your throat, seeing your curved back and ass out, ready for him, drives him insane, and like as stated in 'cum' he'll make sure you take every drop of his cum.

p : pace ;

wild and rough, fitting for a man as big and muscular as Timur, his relentless and rough pounding is a guarantee every time, even if the both of you are making love, it'll start off slow and eventually his wild nature would take over and he'll have his way with you.

bet that when he's done, you'll be covered in his love bites and scratches, some deep enough to leave blood running down your skin.

dokkaebi; a, k ,d

a : aftercare ;

Grace would be down for aftercare, but it's not a must, depends really. some days she's okay with going out shopping after sex, some days she'll throw a tantrum and force out some crocodile tears if you go without after care. smother her with kisses and soft pats on her back and she'll be asleep within seconds.

heck sometimes she'll be the one to be the big spoon after sex, she'll hold you in her arms and just fall asleep this way, there's not way of getting out of her grip.

k : kink ;

you guessed it, phone sex.

but on the bright side, the both of you can fulfill your needs even when you're apart. she'll be the one to initiate it by sending flirty texts or lewd pictures, doesn't matter where you are, she'll send it out to you, even if it means you having to go to the bathroom to reply to her.