ela | kinks [smut] [ m ]

hello, this was a request and suppose to be a drabble but turned into a full blown smut, and also the reader is doing this as job.

this is more towards a male reader smut. there will be a part two but not with Ela but rather IQ, you'll get it when you read it.

there will be kinks in this that some might not like, and degrading terms will be used against the reader , and I am in no way trying or wanting to degrade the reader but to fit the character kinks, so yeah, enjoy and also not for the faint hearted.

---------------------------------------------------

"come on man, it's a job that pays well and you also get all the girls. it's a win win situation!" your friend said as he pushed his phone to you and showed you an advertisement.

"nah I think I'll pass man, thanks." you shook your head as you gave his phone back to him.

he sighed and nodded, "alright but anytime you change your mind, just text me ya?"

you nodded back to him and started thinking about the job, maybe you'll take it up.

spoiler alert, you did and it was nothing like what you thought it was.

------------------------------------------------

as you felt your saliva drip down from you mouth due to the gag that Ela had made you wear, you couldn't help but feel your erection get harder and more uncomfortable due to the cock ring that she placed onto your ass well, as Ela's crude, degrading and mean words hit your ears. "look at you, such a whore, getting hard by my words, can't imagine what my hands could do that that small thing of yours." Ela snarled as she placed one for the foot on you erection, moving the toes over the sensitive slit making your shiver and moan out due to the the contact, only for the moan to be muffled by the gag.

you enjoyed the contact for awhile but it was short lived. Ela pulled her feet away soon after, leaving you moaning for more but only to be muffled. looking up at her, you tried to beg for more with your pleading eyes, which Ela only responded by mocking you again, "what? you wanted to cum? remember slave, you won't cum before I do."

nodding, you hoped to receive some kind of pity or get some leeway, you knew she loved it when you submitted yourself to her. as you tried to say something, the gag blocked you and you knew you couldn't use your hands to remove it as it'll make your punishment even worst.

"crawl to bed and lie down, you're gonna make me happy. and don't walk there, crawl like the dog you are." Ela commanded you as he pointed to the bed, with a pair of handcuffs in her other hand. and as you crawled your way there, you could hear Ela's insults towards you, but it surprisingly made you harder, after all, you were the slave and she was the master.

when you reached, you later back down and raised your arms to the bed frame, and this made Ela smirk, she loved seeing the power she had over you and the fact that you knew she was always in charge.

walking over to you, Ela crawled over your crotch and licked your erection base up to the tip, making your grip on the bed frame tighten, all this touch denial made a simple lick so pleasurable. her hands cupped your balls and her tongue swirled around the tip but pulled away immediately when she heard your moans. "shut up, seems like the gag is not working. this is extra, not your entitlement slave." she snarled as she moved up to sit on your chest and reached out to your wrist and cuffed it to the bed frame.

after cuffing you, she place her hands on your shoulder and started rutting against your chest and feeling her wetness against you made your erection harder and throb even more. as she moved, you heard soft moans of pleasure escape her mouth.

"I'm gonna sit on your face, you're gonna do a good job right slave? make your master happy and I'll give you what you've been waiting for tonight." Ela breathed out and mounted your face without waiting for your respond.

the moment you felt her heat on your lips, you started licking and nibbling occasionally. making sure to push your tongue into her heat and moving it around, making her moan out your name and push harder down onto your mouth. you hands pushed painfully against the cuffs as you wanted to reach out her her and touch her, use your fingers to make her cum all over your face but you couldn't due to the cuffs.

soon, you felt her rut against your mouth and you knew she was cumming soon and sped up your movements and sucked harder, making her grip on your hair tighter.

"that's right slave, master is gonna cum, I'm so close, yes that's right." she moaned out and soon you felt her body shake and wetness all over your mouth, her grip on your hair tighten till a point it hurt.

her body jerked for awhile and soon it stopped and you could hear her breathing start to clam down and get more regular. and she got off your face and said,  "good job slave, you made master very happy."

she then moved off the bed and reached out for her clothes on the floor making you confused. turning back to you, Ela just petted your hair and said, "relax for now, your tiny thing is still hard, disgusting." she removed the gag from your mouth and let you catch your breath before continuing, "Monika will take care of you soon, she's into small things and yours fit just well, and that small thing is not gonna pleasure me."

without listening to your questions, she got dressed and walked out for the room, leaving you protesting and pulling on the cuffs.

------------------------------------------

yeah. first time writing from a male perspective, hope you guys liked it.

anyways up next,

- Echo  ; home part two [smut]

- IQ  ; kinks part two of this one shot [smut]

till the next update  !!!