lesion | love part II [smut] [ f ]

"you look gorgeous honey." Tze Long said as he placed his lips on your inner thigh and slowly inched closer and closer to your core, where you needed him the most. "are you okay with this? can i move closer? if you're-" he asked, still sightly worried that you were not ready but you cut him off, "yes, I'm ready, and I'm sure of that. please hurry, i need you badly." you whispered loud enough for him to hear and then softly pushing your fingers through his hair.

nodding, Tze Long then placed his lips right on your clit, slowly licking and sucking on it, making you grip his hair tighter and pushing him in more. after a few seconds, you felt one of his finger circle your opening, then pushing in and pulling out slowly, repeating this action and then adding more fingers and pushing it in till his knuckles, pulling out till the top of his finger then pushing back in again.

and his lips constantly sucking and gently nibbling on your clit, then licking it after the small nibbles. as you moaned out his name over and over as he drove you nearer to the edge, Tze Long looked up at you and then gave you a small smirk. 

"you like this? do you want more, perhaps, have me instead?" he said as he pulled away from your heat and redrawing his fingers from inside you, making you whine from the loss.

and before you could protest he moved up and placed his lips on yours, giving you a taste of yourself. and his hands moving up and down your thigh, hooking his hands under your knees and soon lifting your legs over his shoulder.

"wait.. i have yet to return the favour.." you said and placed your hands on his cheeks, hoping he knew what you mean. 

"it's okay love, tonight it is all about you, you can return the favour some time soon." he suggested then winked at you. nodding, you felt your cheeks slightly heat up from what he said. 

"please, i need you Tze Long.." you whined and looked down, seeing his length already hard and slightly wet from his pre-cum. leaning and placing more weight on your body, he reached out of the lube on the night stand and squeezed a generous amount onto his palm, then proceeded to stroke his length to spread the lube.

watching all this made the heat in your stomach rise, and your need for him rise too. reaching a hand out, you placed your palm on his erection and rubbed him slowly, hoping that you were doing this correctly and his soft moans encouraged you to be more bold and confident in what you were doing.

"honey.. can i make love to you.. please, you can return the favour next time." Tze Long moaned out as he pulled your hands away from his erection and then gently intertwine your finger together and once you nod, he slowly pushed his member into your heat.

the first thing that you felt was a stinging sensation in the opening of your heat as he pushed deeper into you. trying to hide the discomfort from him, you used your arms to cover your face from your lover on top of you, but Tze Long saw all this and stopped moving, worry painted all over his face.

"love! I'm so sorry, did i hurt you? we can stop, oh I'm so sorry honey!" he cried out as he placed his arms around you and start to slowly pull out, making the stinging sensation worst. immediately, you wrapped your legs around his waist to stop him from moving even more.

"honey? are you okay? oh god, I'm so sorry-" Tze Long asked as he stopped moving and tighten his grip around you.

"it's okay.. I-I just need awhile to adjust to your s-size.." you muttered and you placed your arms around him. after nodding, he placed his head on your shoulder and started placing soft kisses on your neck, in hopes of relieving some of your pain.

after a few minutes, you felt the pain start to fade. you experimentally move your hips, taking in more of him. "honey.. you feeling better?" Tze Long asked the moment you moved, still worried that he had hurt you.

"I'm feeling better, you can move now.." you whispered to him and he slowly nodded, still worried but he trusted you, after all you knew yourself the best. and soon, he was in all the way to the hilt and sure, sometimes there will be a sting but the pleasure was slowly starting to catch up with you.

and soon he was rocking into you in a steady pace, gentle and at the same time hitting the right spots,  making you moan out his name. Tze Long letting out soft moans and breathing your name out softly beside your ears, every breath tickled your ear and him occasionally kissing and sucking on your neck and leaving marks on your neck, claiming you as his and making sure that he left his mark on you.

as you felt his pace get faster and his breath starts to get faster, you knew he was close to his climax. Tze Long's grip on your waist got tighter as he held you in place and thrust into you quickly. 

"honey.. love.. I'm close.. can I release inside you.." he asked shyly and you nodded and pull him closer. 

"I'm c-close too love.. " you moaned out as your grip on his back tighten and you were starting to leave red marks  on his back.

"I'm c-cumming.." Tze Long moaned out as you felt his cum fill you up.

but his pace did not stop, he kept moving and his finger went down to your clit and started rubbing it, pushing your closer to your climax. "cum for me love.." he purred into your ears and continued to cox you to your climax. 

you cried out his name as you felt pleasure wash over you as you cummed around his member that was still inside you. as you started to recover from your wave of pleasure, Tze Long pulled his softening member out of you and fell to the spot beside you on bed, chest rising and falling rapidly. 

you felt your breath become more paced and soon, you felt sleepy. turning to your side, you placed your head on Tze Long's chest and arms around his stomach, listening to his heart beat. he then placed his arms around you and reach for the blanket that was tossed carelessly to the floor and cover the both of you with his.

"I love you (y/n), so very much.." Tze Long said as he tighten his grip on your and pulled you closer to him.

as you said the three words back to him, you snuggled closer to him. despite feeling the warm that was slowly dripping out of you. you'll take care of it when you wake up, maybe go for round two with Tze Long in the shower.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello, sorry for slow updates, this is the part two of a request, hope you liked it

anyways, up next:

- ela x male reader [smut drabble] 

- echo ; home part 2 [smut]

and wondering if the echo smut should be some rough and kinky stuff ;)))))

- IQ x male reader [smut drabble]

till the next update!

:)