montagne + lion | attention [ g ]

softly placing his hands on your shoulder, Gilles smiled at you then asked, "hey (y/n), you wanna come eat lunch with me later? i think-" but before Gilles could finish his sentence, Olivier interrupted him by pulling you away from Gilles by tugging on your arm and taking you close to his chest.

"no Gilles, she's having lunch with me and Lera." Olivier snarled at Gilles then place his arms around you, holding you against his chest. 

rolling your eyes, you moved away from Olivier and stood between the two guys. today was only your fifth day joining Rainbow and these two have been following you very closely, cutting each other's sentence off and arguing over who gets to show you around the base, not forgetting getting as much physical contact with you as much as possible, fighting over your attention.

"i'm not eating with either of you, i've already promised the GSG9 that i'll be eating with them." you said as you crossed your arms and alternate your eyes between the two boys, who had their jaw wide open and soon the both of them started complain about the GSG9 boys.

with Olivier complaining, "have you seen Dominic, he's always looking at the girls with this creepy look on his face and not to forget, he's always flirting with all the girls. what if he flirts with you too?"

and Gilles nodding and adding onto Olivier's sentence, for once they agreed on something, "yeah, what if he gets touchy with you? i won't be there to protect you from his lecherous stares at you."

letting out a sigh, you groaned out with annoyance, "come on guys he's not as bad as you both portray, you already know he's already with Marius right?"

"yeah i know but-" even before Olivier could start rambling, you turned to him and pull on his collar and brought his face down to yours then place a quick kiss on his cheeks. 

Olivier's eyes widen in shock along with his cheeks turning red as you let go of his collar. as he stood back straight, you could hear Gilles's gasp of shock. turning around, you saw Gilles looking down at the floor, shoulder slumpled with his hands intertwined together.

"Gilles..." you sighed as you moved closer to him and tilted his head up to yours to meet his brown and hopeful eyes and placed your arms around his waist, to which he responded by placing his own around your waist and pulled you close to his chest.

"not forgetting you too.." you whispered as you tip toed to place a soft kiss on his cheeks, making sure to leave your lips on his cheeks longer than you did for Lion.

pulling away you moved away from Gilles's strong grip and waved to both the boys, "see you at practice later and don't fight with each other anymore!" with that you left with a wide grin on your face as you made your way to the canteen where you would meet the GSG9.

despite you leaving already, Gilles and Olivier stood stuck to the ground, their brains still trying to process what just happened as their hands were over the spot that you left your kiss on. and Olivier was the first to speak up, "well i mean, (y/n) kissed me first, so that says alot." 

hearing Olivier's voice shook Montagne out of his daze, Gilles scoffed and retorted, "(y/n) placed a longer kiss on my cheeks than yours. it's pretty obvious already that (y/n) likes me more." 

rolling his eyes, Olivier just waved Gilles off and headed to the canteen, wanting to see you again, "yeah yeah, keep consoling yourself."

following behind Lion, Gilles just scoffed again, deciding to not reply to Olivier's remarks, remembering what you told them. "i won't argue with you, we'll ask (y/n) then the real answer would be revealed."