bandit x doc | all I got

hello  friends, do listen to the attached audio! 
words with this font is a flashback
enjoy!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Always listen but I'll never learn
Should have been hanging on your every word
I was taking you for granted never realized the danger

"Dom, listen to me. we have to have each other's back in this mission okay? i don't want to lose you during this mission, we're so close to the end and-" before Cedrick could finish his sentence, Dominic waved him off and cut him off.

"yeah yeah. hear you loud and clear." and with that, Bandit walked away from his brother, not knowing what's to come.

-

"Cedrick, you've got to watch my back, i'm very sure that they are all in there, i'll rush in and we'll be over and done with this mission." Dominic whispered into the walkie talkie as he gestured for his brother to get up.

"wait! don't leave me here! we'll be a building apart and-" Cedrick reached out to grip his brother's arm, leaving his gun on the floor. 

shaking off his brother's grip, Dominic picked his MP7 up and started crouch walking to the door, "you'll be fine, this is my moment of glory." 

standing up, Cedrick placed his hands on Dominic's shoulder and turned his around to face him, "Dominic, please, we'll go together and we can watch out for each other-"

Dominic just waved his brother off for the second time of the day and pushed his hands off his shoulder, "you're always the one that people notice, can you just for once, let me be the hero of the day?" 

with that, Dominic kept pressing on forward, leaving Cedrick alone and dumbfounded.

as Dominic closed in to the room, he knew that there was no turning back, he's already a building away from his brother and so close to the objective. hearing some gunshots in the distance, he ignored it, thinking that Cedrick is probability kicking ass right now.

at the same time, Dominic hear helicopters and sirens in the distance, as he felt strange, he couldn't help but think why didn't Six call for backup where he was, instead they went to where Dominic assumed was the last spot he left Cedrick.

leaning against the door, Dominic took a deep breath and used all his strength to push open the door and raised his gun, only to find an empty room. 

And now I took too long
And now he's gone
If I only knew right from wrong
he'd be right back in my arms

as his eyes widen, Dominic immediately raced back to where he left Cedrick, heart pumping as he hopes that the gunshots fired earlier was from Cedrick, and not the other gang members. as he raced down the stairs, his walkie talkies picked up signal.

"Dominic! where are you! we've arrived for back up, took down everyone but Cedrick's already bleeding out when we arrived!"  his lover's voice yelled through the intercomm as sirens could be hear in the background.

panicking, Dominic ran as fast as he could, ignoring what Gustave was saying over the intercomm, about Cedrick calling him for backup and that there's been a breach and asking if he's alright, all he wanted is to see his brother again.

finally arriving back to the last place he left his brother, he saw Gustave pressing onto Cedrick's stomach as the other medic slowly raised Cedrick onto a stretcher. stopping in his tracks, he felt the world around him slow down as he kept his eyes on his brother, his vision getting blurry and his hearing toning out.