lion | dominance [ smut ] [ f ]

feeling Olivier shuffle behind you, you tried to turn around, worried that your boyfriend was having a nightmare but Olivier just tighten his grip around your waist, his nose breathing heavily into your hair. finally having enough strength to turn around in his arms, you looked up to find your boyfriend's eyebrows outlined with sweat, eyes shut with tension and his breath uneven.

grinning, you knew what was happening, taking his hands and pushing it under your shirt and onto your chest, sure enough, Olivier's fingers started to roll your nipples between his fingers, making you arch your back towards your boyfriend's chest, softly moaning out his name. soon Olivier's hips started to grind against yours, allowing you to feel his already hard cock.

pushing him lightly onto his back, you climbed on top of him and placed your butt cheeks flush against your boyfriend's erection, letting it sit in between your cheeks, and you started to grind your ass cheeks against Olivier's hard cock, making his breath hitch and let out soft moans of your name.

placing your hands on Olivier's bare chest, you leaned down and took his nipples into your mouth and started to slowly suck and nibble on Olivier's perky nipples. somewhere along the line, he woke up and placed his hands on your head, pressing you against his strong chest.

"thank you so much baby.." Olivier moaned out.

pulling away from his chest, you moved up to Olivier's lips and pressed your lips against your boyfriend's, pushing his lips apart with your tongue and sliding your tongue over Olivier's tongue, leaving Olivier panting.

your hands moving lower to Olivier's hard cock and started to stroke it up and down, thumb rubbing across the head.

pulling away from you, Olivier got off and laid on his back, "baby, you have no idea what i was dreaming of, your tight pussy around my thick cock and you feel so good."

grinning, you moved up to keep your his flushed against his, "really? why not you show me who i belong to, master?" your hands roaming his bare chest, fingers brushing past his nipples and in exchange his hands hands trailing down from your chest down to where your crotch met his.

"oh i will baby, but first give your master a show." Olivier growled as he pat your hips, indicating for you to get up.

nodding, you moved on top of Olivier and started to let your hands roam your body, pushing your hands under your panties and slowly started to take it off, your wet pussy leaving a small patch on your underwear, seeing this, Olivier licked his lips and started to stroke his hard cock through his boxer, eyes looking up and down your body.

throwing your panties onto the floor, you moved so that your face was at Olivier's crotch and your hole in front of Olivier's face. you started to lick your boyfriend's hardening cock through his underwear, wetting it with his saliva and his boyfriend's pre-cum.

reaching his hands to your ass cheeks, Olivier gave it a slap and looked at it shake and your moans reached his ears the moment his hands hit your skin, making Olivier grin in pleasure. pulling your hungry hole to his lips, Olivier started to slowly lick it, every now and then giving your cheeks a bite, making you arch your back and press your pussy to his face, and soon you were straddling Olivier's face as he ate him out.

"thank you master..." was all you could say as Olivier placed one hand on your hips and the other reaching to rub your clit in circles. his tongue tracing over your pussy lips and pushing in ever so often, wet sounds and heaving breathing from Olivier filled the room.

giving your cheeks a pat, signalling for you to get up, you got up and laid back down beside Olivier, your legs spread open and your fingers in your mouth. seeing this, Olivier took off his underwear and balled it up, pulling your fingers out of your mouth and replaced the empty space with his underwear, making you moan out and moved your wet fingers down to your hole and slowly pushed a finger in.