jager | kinktober [ smut ] [ g ]

Nipple Play 

there it is again, his slender fingers tracing over and over your hard nipples, his proud smirk and eyes locked onto yours as you let out short moans whenever Marius decides to give your nipples a hard tweak.

"so sensitive, i love it," Marius breathed out as his own cock grew painfully hard against the fabric of his boxers, the thick head already starting to pool with pre-cum that stained his boxers, "time for more.."

Marius let go of your nipples and reached out to the nipple clamps that laying close to his legs and held them up in his hands, almost like he's taunting you with the toy and his mischievous smirk on his handsome features.

"do you want this baby?" he teased and leaned down to hold the unclipped clamps to your nipples, not letting go and making your hair stand in anticipation, "look baby, your nipples are already so red from my teasing, so damn cute.." 

finally he let go and the clamps were chewing down onto your hard nipples, the tight sensation on your already so sensitive nipples made your back arch off the bed as you let out a cry of your lover's name, your fingers clutching onto the white sheets as your eyes squeezed shut, small droplets of tear pooling at the corner of your eyes.

seeing this, Marius let out a soft growl and leaned down to take your clammed nipple into his hot mouth as his large and rough hands reached out to roll the pad of his fingertips against your other nipple, his sinful mouth sucking and lapping as loudly as he can, breaking apart to praise you or make some dirty remark then going back to rolling your nipples softly between his teeth.

"tasty, so tasty.." Marius moaned out against your chest as his moved to the other nipple, switching places with his hands and sucking on it while keeping eye contact with you through his lidded eyes, "all....mine...." he manages to moan out as he lapped his rough tongue against your nipple.

his free hands moving to his own erect nipples and pinching it between his fingers, the vibration of his moans going directly to your nipples as his talented hands worked both yours and his nipple.

pulling away with a pop, he looked up at you with red cheeks and his breath uneven as his hands continued to work on his own nipple. and soon enough he fell onto your chest with his hands still fumbling with his nipple, now both hands are one both his nipples, working it as his moans start to flow out of him more often and his hips rutting against yours.

"m-master please play with m-me..." Marius whimpered and you knew that your roles has been reversed. you smirked and pushed him off you so that he was laying down beside you with both his hands playing with his chest,

"yes pet, let's play with your needy body that belongs to me."

-

Frottage (male reader) 

keeping his hands around both yours and his cock, Marius leaned down to catch your lips under his, his tongue immediately pushing past your lips and into your mouth, smiling over your tongue and trying to curl around it as his hot breath fanned against your mouth.

his talented fingers moving up to swipe over your slit, gathering your pre-cum on the pad of his finger and sliding his fingers onto his own cock, the sound of slick rubbing and groans filled the room as he kept his position on top of you and grinded his hips into yours.

keeping his lips against yours, he breathed out hastily, "baby, I'm gonna cum with your thick and hot cock rubbing against mine, please please let me know when you're cumming, I want to beg for your cum.." and lunged at your neck and soon leaving his love bites all over your neck.