bandit + glaz | happy anniversary [ smut ] [ f ]

looking at yourself in the mirror, you ran your hands over you body, eyes on the lingerie that hugged your private areas. black, just the color that your lovers adored so much and the color would be perfect for tonight's anniversary celebration. 

plus they mentioned that they liked lace so you got a red garter belt that hugged your thighs tightly along with the set. you're sure that they'll love it. laying back onto the huge bed made for three, you took your phone and started to take pictures of your body, sending it to the snapchat group shared between you and your lovers.

soon your mind started to wander to the things that Dominic and Timur would say to you, along with the things that they would do. imagining Dominic behind you, his hands pushing under your lacy underwear and reaching for your moist opening. while Timur stayed on his knees, his lips around your erect nipples, sucking and licking on it with so much passion.

feeling wetness start to pool between your legs, you reached your hands between your already spread opened legs and drag your fingers over your wet slit through the thin underwear, making it wetter. as one finger continued to tease yourself, you moved your other hand into your mouth, imagining that the finger teasing you was Dominic's and the fingers in your mouth was Timur's thick cock, pushing further into your mouth.

as you started to get lost in the pleasure and imagination, you didn't hear the buzzing from your phone. keeping your pace, you moved your fingers into your underwear, you started to tease yourself by pushing in and out a little into your slit. 

your breathing got heavier as moans of your lovers name left your mouth, all this while Dominic and Timur walked into the apartment, closer to your shared bedroom and as they walked closer, they hear moans of their names, looking at each other, they smirked and counted softly then pushed the door open, only to see you spread out on the bed, one hand in your underwear and the other in your mouth.

hearing the door open, you immediately stopped what you were doing and turned your attention to the door, where Timur and Dominic stood with either arms crossed and smirks on their faces.

"Dominic.. Timur.. you're back.." you sat up from the bed and tried to play it off but they just walked nearer and took their places on the bed beside you.

Dominic pushed you back onto bed and Timur started to undress himself till only his underwear was left. "resume what you were doing baby." Dominic smirked as he pulled his shirt over his head and palmed himself through his jeans while Timur's hands started to roam over your body.

shaking your head, you tried to reach out for Dominic to touch his body with one hand and the other to touch Timur but Bandit's hands gripped onto your and gestured for Timur to grab your other hand, "keep it there together or Dominic and i are going to punish you, understand?" Timur asked and you nodded, holding on to the bed frame with both your hands. 

Dominic leaned closer to Timur and his hands pulled Timur's face close to his lips, "let's give our little kitten a show shall we?" Dominic grinned and Timur nodded ans soon their lips were locked and their hands behind each other's neck, keeping each other's lips locked together.

as they continued to make out, you tried your best to hold back your hands from reaching out to their hardening cocks. seeing your boyfriends make our, you felt your underwear soak up again and you started rubbing your thighs together, wanting to get some sort of friction. but Dominic's hand moved down and held you thighs down, restraining your movements.

all you could do was whine for them to include you in the action. "Dominic and Timur please.. "

pulling away from Dominic, Timur pulled his underwear away, along with Dominic's and threw it on the floor. stroking both Dominic and his cock, Timur moved his and Dominic's hips closer to your face, using his hand, Timur pushed his cock into your mouth and started to bob your head on his erection, making him grit his teeth, hands tightening on your hair.