blitz | phone call [ smut ] [ m ]

clutching your phone tighter, your heart rate increased as your eyes roamed over the screen with a picture that Elias just sent you. this little shit knew how to push all your buttons, especially now that he's overseas on a mission.

just as you were about to give your boyfriend a call, his name popped up on your screen as your phone vibrated in your hands and without a second hesitation, you picked up as your ears filled with Elias's cheeky voice.

"hello darling," his teasing voice came through as his words were almost melody like, "did you like the pictures that i sent you?"

even without seeing his face, you knew that he had his signature smirk plastered all over his handsome features, maybe he already had his hands palming his crotch through his underwear.

"why do you always do this, teasing me when you're away." you groaned at the thought of not being able to see him anytime soon.

"awh what's wrong, did the picture make my needy boyfriend turned on? it's alright baby, i've already touched myself to the thought of you at least three times. i'll come home in the same uniform and let you peel it off me."

reaching down to your crotch, you slowly started to palm your half hard cock through the think fabric of your boxers, "i'm going to give it to you hard when you get back, i'll go for days, pounding into that tight hole till all you can think about is me and my dick."

Elias let out a moan that went straight to you cock, pushing it to it's full hardness, "oh baby, you got me all flustered, wanna cum with you on the phone.." he whined and you heard the sheets shuffle through the phone, "i miss you so much, my body misses you so fucking much."

tracing the outline of your cock with your fingers as pre cum started to pool at the top, soaking your boxers, "yeah? tell me how much you miss all of me, i want to hear it from my greedy boy." your fingers clutching your phone tighter as you hear Elias's breath become more and more uneven.

"i miss you so much, i can't sleep without cumming to the thought of your thick cock filling me to the brim, my hole misses you so much," his breath hitched as he let out puffs of air, "please please let me touch my hole sir.."

even through phone sex, Elias knew his place, he had the rules that you laid out for him at the top of his fingertips, always asking for permission before going further.

"slowly touch the tip of you cock baby, slowly like i would, taking my time to tease you," the image of Elias's playing with himself flashed through your mind, making you pull down your boxers and let your already erect cock spring up, "but don't play with your tight hole yet baby, we'll get there later, if you're a good boy."

his uneven breath reaching your ears, "i-i'm a good boy! only for you, please let me touch my cock fully, i'll be a good boy.." as Elias started to ramble on, you heard him shuffle around once again, "sir please.. i'm on my knees already.."

"tell me what you want, if you don't tell me, i wouldn't know how to treat you when you get back. do you want me to eat you out and make you cum just from that or you want me to play with your tits?" by this time your forehead was covered in a thin layer of sweat and you hands gripping on your erection and pumping up slowly.

"you know what i want, don't make me say it.." Elias whined as he started to slowly rut against the bed sheet but stopped after remembering the rules.

"well, i can just stop here and hang up the phone to let you deal with yourself on your own." and to reinforce your threat, you pulled the phone away from your lips to let your voice sound more and more distant.