Chapter 2

"So, what made you want to be knights?" Alejandro asked.

"To protect the people I love." Lauren said.

"I want to protect my home and the people in it." Dinah said.

"What do you mean by 'protect the people you love' if you don't mind me asking?" Sinu asked.

"I was weak to save the only person I actually trusted from a terrible man who I resent for my whole life." Lauren said.

"Usually she isn't this...cold, you okay?" Dinah whispered.

"No dumbass, I just seen the person who killed my mother on her death day." Lauren said making Dinah sigh, deeply.

"Okay, but don't lash out on them." Dinah said and Lauren huffed.

"Fine." Lauren said.

"May we ask the princesses questions?" Dinah asked.

"Go ahead." Sinu said.

"When are you meant to be looking for your lovers?" Dinah asked making them look at Alejandro and Sinu.

"Until they are ready." Alejandro said.

"Wow, okay." Dinah said.

"Sir, your food will be here soon." Lauren's father, Michael said.

"Thank you, Jauregui." Alejandro said and he nodded.

He looked at Lauren to see her death glare at him.

"You can go away now." Lauren said making him smirk.

"I'll be on my way, daughter." He said.

"You must be speaking to someone else because I'm not your daughter." Lauren said and Dinah put a hand on her shoulder.

"Your hands need to be cleaned before you eat, do you have any bandages?" Dinah asked.

"Yes, Camila can you assist Lauren?" Sinu asked.

"Yes mother." Camila said getting as Lauren got up after her.

Lauren kept her eyes locked on Michael, but Camila used her hands to push her out.

"What do you have against your father?" Camila asked.

"That's none of your business, Princess." Lauren said.

"If he works for me, it's my business." Camila said.

"But I don't. Now are you going to bandages these wounds or keep interrogating me?" Lauren asked.

Camila walked over to the bandages and held them.

"No, I want the answer to my question." Camila said.

"Well sorry, I rather bleed to death than talk to you. At least I'll be able to see the one person I actually want see if I do." Lauren said sitting down.

"Who died?" Camila asked and Lauren just looked down not answering her questions.

"Lauren, who died?" Camila asked again and Lauren just shook her head.

"Why won't you answer me? Who died?" Camila asked.

"My mother! My father killed her!" Lauren said out of anger and Camila was shocked.

Lauren didn't even realized she had Camila pinned on the wall after her outburst. She grabbed the bandages and left the room they were in making Camila finally let out a breath.

She made her way back to the dinning room where she entered as Lauren was behind her to not grow any suspicion.

"You okay, it looks like you seen a ghost?" Normani asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Camila said looking up at Michael who is talking with one of the other men.

"Uh, why are you looking at Lauren's father?" Normani asked.

"I wasn't, I was thinking." Camila said and Normani nodded.

"Well to get an conversation started, do you soon to be knights have any lucky ladies?" Alejandro asked making Dinah choke on her water.

"Sorry what?" Dinah asked.

"You know what I'm talking about." Alejandro said.

"Well nice way to assume who I'm into, but I can't say that I'm not in to women." Lauren said.

"Ah, so any lucky ladies?" Alejandro asked.

"No." Lauren said leaning forward.

"Sadly no, and I don't think we'll be having any any time soon." Dinah said and Alejandro nodded.

"Well that's not sad, but it's also not happy." He said.

"Well, I believe you'll have ladies soon." Sinu said and Lauren leaned back.

"I doubt that." Lauren said eating the sandwich.

"Well time is precise, and watch you turn around and you're happy with the love of your life." Sinu said.

"Love is stupid." Lauren said making everyone's eyes widen.

"It's not." Sinu said.

"It is, once you lose the person you love you want to die. I don't want to die for that person, but love is so strong that it'll do that." Lauren said.

"Sounds like you're speaking from experience." Alejandro said.

"Not experience, I'm still here am I. I tried to kill for love, but it didn't work." Lauren said and Camila looked at Michael who approached the table suddenly.

"Ah, Princess Camila your ride will be ready for the forest." He said.

"Cancel it." She said.

"What?" He asked.

"Cancel it, I would much rather to spend more time with our guest, also it would be a blessing to get closer to your daughter." Camila said with a smile as his face clenched.

"Yes, I'll go cancel the ride." He said leaving as Camila rolled her eyes.

"Now, where were we?" Camila asked.

"Love, it can be stupid, but it's also very much needed. The only thing that ruins love is life." Sinu said.

"I'll agree on you on that one." Lauren said.

"Now, are we done with breakfast?" Alejandro asked.

"Yes." They all said.

"Great, Sinu and I have things to do so do whatever, until Lunch." Alejandro said getting up and helped Sinu up.

Sofia got up and ran back upstairs to her room where she feels like she's always safe in.

"I have to use the bathroom, I'll be back." Lauren said getting up.

"Okay, but don't be long." Dinah said.

"I won't, Jesus, just let me pee DJ." Lauren said heading out the room.

"Okay, jeez." Dinah said with a laugh.

As she walked, she ran into her father who actually grabbed her by the arm. Lauren looked down at his hand, before looking up at him in anger.

"If you don't let me go..." Lauren trailed off.

"Or what? You better not ruin my reputation here because I would come after you." He said walking away as Lauren walked away to use the bathroom.