Chapter 9

(I changed Dinah's Mom to her actual Mom bc I'll need Ally later in this story so if you see her name that's why. :D)

"I trust them enough to take her around this mystery place." Alejandro answered causing Camila to grin while Sinu sighed again.

"I'll miss my baby, come back whenever you can okay?" Sinu asked.

"Of course I will." Camila said hugging her.

Lauren was already on her feet holding out her hand for Camila. She grabbed it and they made their way out of the room.

"So we got all the food enough to last about however long." Dinah stated.

"Great let's get the horses." Lauren ushered and they made their way now out the building.

They got on, and rode to Dinah's house. Getting off, they made their way in to be greeted by her mother.

"Oh you two are coming to visit?" She asked.

"Yes and no, we came to say we are going exploring and we'll be back for however long." Dinah answered making her smile.

"Okay, be safe you four. And if you see anything out of the norm then avoid it."she demanded and they nodded before hugging her.

"Lauren, Regina is being mean to me!" Chris cried.

"I heard if they are being mean to then they like you." Dinah says making him blush as Lauren laugh.

"Eww he's Chris!" Regina exclaimed.

"Oh little sis that is not an insult now come give me a hug before I leave." Dinah ushered and they did indeed hug her before rushing to hug Lauren.

"When are you going to be back?" Taylor asked.

"I don't know, but I'll be back before you know it. Protect eachother okay?" Lauren assured.

"Of course!" They said and Lauren kissed their head.

"Alright let's go, see ya Mom love you." Dinah said before hopping back on the horse after helping Normani get back on.

Lauren did the same with Camila and they waved before making their horse take off. Their first plan is to see what is beyond the forbidden land. 

They slowly made their way through the fields and little ponds getting to a new area. This new area was more open and had many animals such as horses, cows, sheep/goats, buffalos, birds, and something they never unknown before. They slowly made their way to it to realize it was a person.

"Ah! What the hell!" The person yelled jumping back as the four stared at her questionably.

"What the hell are you wearing lad?" Lauren asked.

"Uh clothes, what are you wearing this is 2016 dude not the medieval times." She said laughing.

"Dude?" Camila asked.

"Yes dude like a person, whatever why the hell are you in a dress, are you a princess or something?" She asked laughing again.

"Yes I am." She said shutting her up.

"Are you guys role playing or something?" She asked.

Lauren got off the horse and pulled out her sword putting it up to her neck making her gulp.

"Who are you?" Lauren asked.

She laughed, nervously should I add.

"Is that real?" She asked swallowing the lump in her throat.

"It's a damn sword of course it's real dumbass." Dinah said making her take a deep breath.

"Uh my name is, Tori, Tori Kelly." Tori introduced to herself.

"Tori!" A very short blonde screamed making all of their heads look at her running towards them.

Wow for a woman so short she can run especially since it's from a damn lion!

"You, get on a horse." Lauren ordered which Tori did, she sat on a random horse who was actually very chill.

The short blonde finally ran towards the group before the lion tried to pounce on her, but Lauren pushed it out the way.

"Baby get on!" Tori ushered and she helped her on.

The lion whimpered before running away as Lauren put her sword away.

"Since she saved your girlfriend, take us to where you came from." Camila exclaimed making them nod.

Lauren got on the horse as Tori took a deep breath before making the horse race down the field. They followed closely behind and managed to get very far.

"So what's your name shortie?" Dinah asked making the blonde huff.

"It's Ally." She answered.

"She's a small little sunshine and I love her for that." Tori spoke making Dinah gag.

"Ew love..." Dinah said trailing off.

"I'll push you off the this damn horse try me Dinah Jane Milika Ilaisaane Hansen Amasio." Normani said sternly making them all go quiet.

"Well damn." Lauren muttered.

"I-" Something cutting Dinah off, they all stopped to a huge cliff.

"Wow." Camila said speechless.

"Why haven't we seen this before?" Ally asked.

"Asking the same thing." Normani said.

"Oh wow." Camila said getting off before running into the forest confusing everyone. Lauren ran after her to see if she's okay and when she reached her, Camila was leaning up against a tree while holding her stomach.

"You okay?" Lauren asked hugging her.

"Yeah I just feel a little sick so can you not go fast with the horse?" Camila asked.

"Yeah anything for you okay?" Lauren asked kissing her lips before scrunching up her face at the taste.

"I just threw up that was nasty Lo." Camila said laughing as Lauren spit out or tried to spit out the irony taste.

Camila hugged her again and sighed. A happy sigh because she's happy. Lauren kissed her forehead before leading them back to the horses.

"You okay Mila?" Normani asked.

"Yeah, just feeling a little sick, but it'll go away." Camila stated.

"Hmm, we'll crash here for tonight." Tori said with three tents set.

"The hell is that?" Dinah asked.

"A tent, you sleep in it at night for protection while being outside." Ally answered and they nodded.

Getting in the tent, Camila cuddled up to Lauren, Dinah cuddled up to Normani, and Tori sits outside while Ally sets up their 'bed'. Tori actually liked these people excusing the fact that one is terrifying as fuck but she likes them...