Chapter 14 : Fright

Start from the beginning

Cloyd kicked open the door and proceeded to take Crystal to the bed. She popped her head up and looked around innocently.

However, she didn't speak a word.

He put her down on the mattress gently and turned around to close the blinds but he felt a small hand get hold of his wrist.

"Don't leave me... again."

Crystal held her knees close to her chest and was now rocking herself back and forth like a child. Her large brown eyes stared up at him in a plea. Cloyd took her hand in his and sat right before her. He brought a hand up to cup her face carefully.

"I am not going to leave you again, sweetheart," His thumb rubbed her cheek sensually.

"Thunder scares me," Crystal admitted and closed her eyes, "I never understood why. It's a childhood fear."

She nuzzled her face deeper into his large palm. He knew she was scared of thunders and why. It has to be related to the incident she witnessed as a baby. The dull feeling and memory of leaving her mother in a thunderous night even though she doesn't remember it has played a part in her fear. He knew her better than she could imagine.

"You do not need to be scared of anything as long as I am here with you," He combed her long silky waves with his fingers and drew closer.

"I am just going to pull the blinds down and be back to you, love," He explained and stood up but she looked up and asked, "Promise?"

Cloyd grinned, "Yes, of course."

After doing so, he returned back to her as promised. Just as he took her side, another thunder roared and she jumped in fright, covering her face in her hands. Having had enough of her fear, Cloyd pulled her hands away with one hand and used the other to grab her waist close to him.

"Calm down, Crystal," He whispered over her ear and held her face to bring it close to his own.

"Look into my eyes and focus on your breathing," Cloyd instructed but she shook her head violently and squeezed her eyes tight, "I will be alone, they will harm me, burn me," She rambled subconsciously in her fear and something struck him hard.

His jaw twitched, he knew what was going on, what she was rambling about and this is not natural. He held her forehead up and forced her face close to him

"Stop!" He exclaimed until she had to snap her eyes open. Her lips parted and eyebrows furrowed in fear and confusion. Cloyd got hold of her struggling body well and roughly crashed his lips to her.

Crystal stopped struggling, her body felt frozen. She didn't understand the flashes she was having until now but as soon as she felt his lips, different and more erotic thoughts clouded her head all of a sudden.

Cloyd mercilessly ravaged her mouthed by pounding his tongue into her sweet, warm cavern. Pushing her tongue and exploring her mouth with his own, he kept doing it until she complied with his kisses and demands. He bit down her lower lip harsher than he intended to and a soft moan escaped her lips which made him grin.

He pulled the ribbon bow that held her dress close to her waist and as expected, the entire dress loosened by just one quick movement. Her sleeve dropped down to her side and he deepened the kiss until Crystal's mind grew foggy and she forgot her fears. But now, a lot of sinful thoughts ran through her brain which she had never experienced before.

Her fingers ran through his hair as he slowed down his vigorous kiss and became more gentle. Cloyd's hands roamed over her curves - firm round breasts, waist and hips. She was perfect, he thought. It's been centuries and he missed her touch. She felt completely ecstatic.

Her small moans drove him crazy and wild. He pushed her on the bed without breaking the kisses and his hands still on her young and fresh body.

His hand caressed her forehead and hair gently giving her a secure feeling. Crystal could feel a bubbling feeling in her lower abdomen and she didn't want to lose his touch.

Cloyd pulled back for a minute only to admire her beautiful face and give her space to breath. Her blushing face, swollen lips that were now red from his deep, passionate kisses looked so beautiful. Her dark hair strands splayed across the pillow; neck and shoulder all exposed to him so enchantingly. Her heaving chest and innocent brown orbs framed by thick long lashes that stared up at him in daze made him duck his head down again to trace the side of her face with the tip of his nose slowly. She felt so refreshing and electrifying. Just the same he had imagined.

He pecked her lips once again lightly until he pulled away from her again. His arms were on either side of her body and he thought for a second before he stood up and dragged the silk sheets over her body to cover her.

Cloyd hated to break this but it was too soon to do the rest to her. It is not new to him but certainly is to her and she deserves her first time to be more respectful and special.

Her face contoured up into a perplexed expression but she refused to utter a word. His eyes featured a more furious storm but she wasn't scared of them. Instead, she wanted to lose herself in them.

Good thing was that, she was now calm and not afraid. Cloyd picked up the glass of water from the night stand and offered her. She cutched the sheets close to her chest and sat up to gulp the water down in nervousness.

Cloyd watched her closely and he was clearly burning from within, his length felt uneasy and craved her warm core but it just has to wait till she is ready.

"Thank you," She croaked.

"When I tell you something, I expect you to listen to me," He reminded her with a small smile and she understood what he meant.

"Get some rest, my dear. I shall be around," He ran a gentle hand over her head to relax her and she simply nodded quickly in return.

After drinking the water, Crystal somehow felt unusual dizziness and laid back to fall into a deep slumber. Cloyd grinned down at her and took the empty glass from her hands and walked out of the room with a hand in his pocket.

His hair was messed and brain ever more. He didn't know how he mustered up the strength to leave her but he had to and glad he did. If he had given up, he had probably fucked her senseless and drained her off her sweet blood. Oh how inviting it felt, it took all in him to not break his control and give into temptation. Cloyd had begged her touch for years and after all this, all he could have was a brief kiss but the fruit of waiting is the sweetest. Until then, he needs to keep his flame of desire to the minimum.