Chapter 14 : Fright

Warning : This book will contain mature scenes as mentioned earlier in the details of this book. Kindly, read at your own risk.

And don't forget to drop a vote, comment and follow me on :

Wattpad

&

Instagram under the username : endcore_ap

:-)

_________________________________

Crystal bit her lip in nervousness as Mr. Deighton said, "You look so ravishing."

She skipped a heart beat upon hearing the words and suddenly realized her dress. It was quite sheer... And with the lip biting it might seem as if she is sending some speechless signals of seduction, so she released her lip slowly.

Cloyd's jaw twitched at the movements of the innocent girl before him. How beautiful and soft she looked. So young and fresh, he thought. The gown he chose for her accentuated her curves and made him want to grab her waist and satisfy the hunger of years.

This naïve woman fueled his desires in the dark, rainy and thunderous night. He could clearly see that she was quite scared of the thunderstorm, a bit perplexed and very self aware. He wanted to reassure her that there was nothing in the world that can harm her as long as she was with him. He wanted to tell her how beautiful she truly was inside and out and wished to make her feel his burning temptation.

Her big brown eyes sparkled down at him and those soft rose petal like lips parted to let out a small gush of breath. The heart beat was so loud, he could hear it well and clear and the fresh glow of blood flowing in her veins. Oh how sweet she would taste, he imagined.

The last time he had a chance to be close to her was interrupted by that old bat who was such a kill joy he wanted to rip his head off at the instance. But for how long? How long will her father keep hiding his charming Crystal from him and keep protecting her? He was just an imbecile human.

Cloyd ascended a step further until there was just an inch gap between the two and she couldn't understand if she should take a step back or keep still because it looked like he could pounce at her any moment with those predatory eyes.

Crystal looked to her side and thought if she should excuse herself and wait in her room but as she thought, a large boom of thunder resonated in the entire manor. Shocked at the sudden sound, her foot slipped and she lost her balance.

Cloyd stood right before her being unfazed by the thunder or the heavy rains and effortlessly clutched her close. She buried her face in his shoulder and shivered slightly. A small breathy sigh escaped her lips and he understood, she was scared of thunder.

"Don't be scared, darling. I am right here," He spoke reassuringly.

Instead of pulling back, she snuggled in his hold and felt him stiffen a little. She felt Cloyd's hands soften up and run over her back gently. Crystal had a strange urge to drag her hands from his chest to his neck and loop her arms around him.

She felt brave and did as she thought.

Mr. Deighton caressed her back for a few seconds and feeling her skin through her thin dress slowly. He had wild thoughts running in his brain but he held back and appreciated her closeness.

"Let's take you to bed," He said and ducked down to lift her off her feet and pull her up in his embrace, close to his chest. She didn't seem to resist it, so he continued ascending to his room.

When he reached at the door, he stared down at the girl snuggled up close to his body radiating her soft warmth. He needs to be careful, he thought. He was very close to losing his sanity and doing things he shouldn't.