"Well I mean.. I was just minding my own business this morning in the D sector and I may or may not have spotted Grace there and she just spotted me and got all angry like the bitch she is. We got into a little argument and then she actually threatened that she was gonna tear everything apart starting from you and all the way to Zack. And that she will end him and everyone who he holds dear. I mean that's ridiculous I cant eve-"

"Wait. Wait. WHAT?"

"What?"

"Wait." Lea exhaled "first of all... what were you doing in the D sector? Dont lie to me.. I know there are no ongoing classes in that sector from the past two months."

"I.. I saw something yesterday.. so I just came about.." Damian explained and quickly added "anyway that's not important. The thing is Grace.. about what she said."

I sighed "I mean..she has already accomplished half way in ruining everything.. what's even the point if she will continue to hurt me?"

"Lea! Can you stop being this thing that you're trying to be?!" He raised his voice "look there is something going on in school. Okay?! I need you to focus."

"Focus what Damian?" She retorted, a little annoyed.

"Lea" he sighed "I know you dont want to care. But please... I have a bad feeling and whatever Grace said.. it has to do with Zack... and please I'm just afraid."

"What.... what do you know Damian?" Lea asked feeling the uneasiness waft off of him

"I'm not sure.. I cant tell. But something happened yesterday... and.. it probably has something to do with Zack. And today when Grace said that... I have a feeling it must have something to do with what happened yesterday."

"You're not making any sense right now Damian" Lea crossed her arms, looking defiant but worry and fear for the hybrid had blossomed in her heart.

"I know I know. I just... look all you have to know for now is that there is something going on right now. Something dangerous. It probably has something to do with Zack"

"And... what what can we do about it?" Lea walked closer and chuckled humorlessly "and if I tell anything you just told me. He's not going to believe me.. obviously."

"But that doesn't mean we have to just stay back and watch!"

"Damian. Zack and I aren't on good terms right now. The moment I open my mouth he wishes me to disappear. I cant tell him shit if it has anything to do with his girlfriend." Venom spilled out of her words, which hurt herself.

Damian sighed and sat down a dainty looking chair.

"So there is nothing we can do? Not even warn him of his snake girlfriend that apparently wants to hurt him and everyone around him?"

Lea sighed, her own heart throbbing with pain.

"Unless..." Damian paused and looked up with hope sparkling in his eyes .

*********

"Zack!" Damian called and the said Hybrid boy turned to look at him.

His eyes squinted a little when he spotted his mate right next to Damian.

"We've got something to tell you." Lea mumbled, averting her gaze from Zack.

"Tell me what?" A wave of intensity flowing through his tone that made Lea shiver.

She looked back at him and gulped, walking a little closer to the boy. Damian stayed where he was out of trauma.

"Look.. before you lash out I want you to know this is because of what Damian heard and saw. And I-"