Characters

Lisa
19 years old. She's a bad girl. She never talks to any at school except Rose. She always wear hoodies covering her face, like she's hiding something. She always gets into fights for defending herself. She's been hated for rest of her life for some reason. Lisa is really tough and cold hearted. She lost her parents when she was really young.

Jennie
18 years old. She lives with her bff Jisoo they been bffs since they were 4 years old. She's a really shy girl. She has a crush on trouble maker. Lisa. She's been crushing on her since freshman. Jennie is from rich family. Her dad is police officer who is very tough on Jennie. She lost her mum when she was really young. Jennie is not close to her dad. They like enemies.

Kai
He is 20 years old. He is a football player. All the girls go after him. He hook ups with every girl he sees. Kai "is in love" with Jennie because of her look and her money, he thinks he's the best and good looking but he's really not.

Jisoo
18 years old. Jennie's bff since 4 years old. She knows everything about Jennie. They like twins sisters. She always on Jennie's side all the time.

Rose
20 years old Lisa's bff. She will do anything for Lisa. Her parents kicked her out because she was causing too much trouble now she's living with Lisa.

L: (Lisa)
R: (Rose)
J: (Jennie)
K.J or JK: (Jisoo)
K: (Kai)
Mr Yong: (Jennie's dad)