rumours

Monday, July 22nd, 2019

Cole and Lili were in Vancouver when suddenly their phones began to blow up. It was their agents and representatives calling. Lili picked up her phone first.
"Hello?"

"Hey, Lili sorry to bother you but have you seen the news?"

"What news?"

"Search yours and Coles name."

"Okay, I'll do that right now." She hung up the phone and cautiously searched their names. Fearing the worst, Lili held her breath. What she saw brought tears of anger to her eyes.

"Cole" She called to her boyfriend who was in the other room. "Yeah, baby?"

"The fucking media is going crazy. They said that someone close to us, a reliable source revealed that we aren't living together anymore and that we broke up after comic con".

With all of the sleep deprivation and this coming right off the heels of a stressful but fun comic con, she broke into tears. "Woah Woah, Lils baby come here." Cold said making his way to the couch.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so tired of people assuming they know stuff about our relationship. It's not fair! Why can't they just let us have this?"

"It's the industry, my love, they are always looking for new content to rip people to shreds. But right now, I'm worried about you. What can I do to help you?"

Lili shook her head. "Nothing, just be here please."

"Now that I can do. Do you want to watch a little tv?"

Lili nodded but when Cole went to get up she whimpered and grabbed hold of his hand. "I'm only getting the remote love. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Hey look at me. Let me see those beautiful green eyes of yours. Let's not let this affect us okay? We can just chill here. I know you're exhausted from getting back so late last night, so why don't you take a nap for a bit and I'll call every one that needs to be called.

"I love you." Lili whispered before drifting off. While Lili slept, Cole called their managers and then carried Lili to bed. He knew that this situation was taking its toll on her so he decided to make her feel better.

Right when he got up, he heard Lili whimper. She was having a nightmare, as they often occurred when she was stressed. "Shh you're okay baby, I've got you." Cole whispered gently pulling her towards him. Immediately she calmed down and snuggled into his arms.

About an hour later, Lili woke up. "I want to talk to you about something." Lili spoke nervously.

"Anything love, what is it?"

"I um..." just then her phone rang, "Hello?"

"Lili, is it true? Did you and Cole break up?" It was Cami. "No, we didn't. They made mountains out of molehills. Don't worry about it."

"Okay, see you in a couple days then!" She hung up and Lili tossed her phone onto the chair sighing as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Lils love, what were you going to say?"

She cleared her throat and looked at her boyfriend with nothing but complete love and adoration. "I want to go off my birth control."

"You do? Okay, you can do that." He said nodding not really putting the pieces together quite yet. Then seeing her blank look, he gasped.

"Wait, you want to go off of birth control as in you want to start trying?"

She nodded biting her lip. "Oh baby, I'm so happy." He said kissing her.

"You are?" Lili asked.

"Yeah baby, did you think I wouldn't be?"

"Kind of. I mean you've seen what it's like to be a child in fame and I figured you either didn't want kids or wanted them later in life."

"Would that have been a deal breaker?"

"No not really. With anyone else, yes. But I get it. And if you really didn't want to have kids, i would have been a little bit disappointed but..."

"But what?" Cole asked after she trailed off.

"You are the only man who has ever truly loved me this much. I'm not very easy."

"Woah, woah. Listen love. You are amazing okay? I would say perfect but we both don't like being described perfect because we aren't. But we work well together. I love you. And I want kids with you Lili Reinhart."

Lili grinned, the stray tears rolling down her cheeks. "Come here you." Cole whispered moving her so she was laying down on his lap. "You're beautiful, you know that?"

She blushed and leaned up to kiss him before settling down on his lap again. "What do you want to watch babe? We can watch anything."

"Even Worst Cooks in America?"

"God I don't know why you like that show but yes." Cole laughed.

They queued up the Hulu and put Lilis latest favourite show on before finally settling in. They weren't really watching, they were just enjoying each other's company.

"I don't want you looking at the articles okay? It'll upset you and we don't need that."

"I know. Don't worry love." Lili smiled. Cole loved her smile. It was the brightest smile he'd ever seen and he swore her eyes got brighter.

"I love you." Lili said simply.

"I love you too." Cole replied stroking her hair out of her face. After watching her for a while, Coles eyes began to get heavy and he fell asleep. Lili, didn't though. Unlike her boyfriend, she didn't have many late night shoots last week. So he was exhausted but she wasn't. This gave her an opportunity to do something nice for him.

So she got up and turned on the oven. Cole's favourite dessert was triple chocolate brownies so she got the mix out of the pantry and began to make her boyfriends favourite dessert.

"Lils?" Coles drowsy voice brought her out of her thoughts about twenty minutes later.

"Hi baby. How'd you sleep?"

"Good, what's in the oven?"

"Brownies."

"For me?"

"Yes Cole. For you."

"Thank you." He got up and kissed her passionately before settling in at the table with her ready to enjoy their night.

_______\~~~~~~~~~\________
well here I am kids! I meant to publish this a while ago but I had writers block. Anyways, leave requests!

Reads: 38.4k
Votes: 660
Published: 8/17/19

Olivia🥝