how much i love you

October 20th 2020-

Riverdale had just started its fifth season. Normally we'd all be there but Lils and I had something more important in our lives today. Today we were taking our angel home for the first time. We had gotten married in April 2019 in Hawaii. Hawaii was Lilis favourite vacation we had taken about 4 years ago so it seemed right. It was a small but beautiful ceremony with the entire cast in attendance. Dylan was my best man and Cami was Lilis maid of honor.

The flower girl was Adeline. She was four now and so adorable. KJ had offered to help her down the aisle and be the ring bearer so he was it.

Today was the second happiest day in our lives. About 8 and a half months ago, we found out Lili was pregnant. It was hard at first, because she was so so sick every single day.

Flashback:
"Oh baby. Morning sickness again?" Cole asked soothingly rubbing her back. She nodded and groaned. The bathroom, specifically the toilet had become her second home this past month. Cole sighed and took out his phone. He speed dialled Roberto and held the phone to his mouth on speaker so Lili could hear. She was currently resting from her latest bout and resting on his chest.

"Hey Cole, whats up?"

"Hey Roberto, listen Lilis super sick again this morning, and she's been like this all weekend. I know we had the weekend off but is there anyway we can have today off as well?"

"I'm sorry Cole. I wish I could. We need to film these scenes though."

Cole sighed. "Okay. We'll be there in half an hour."

After hanging up the phone, Cole kissed Lilis head. "Come on love. We gotta get up. Why don't you get some clothes on and I'll get the ginger ale. Lili nodded and slowly got up and went into the bedroom to get clothes. When they got to set, Lili was already feeling miserable again. Cami even noticed.

"Woah Lili, hon you look pale. You shouldn't be here." Cami said concerned. Lili smiled and looked at her. "I wish I could be home. But I have a job to do no matter what. Even if I'm pregnant and sick." With that Lili sighed and went to her trailer. When she got in the door she immediately threw up in her trash can. It was barely anything since she had already been sick this morning but she still felt gross.

When she was confident she was feeling better, she got makeup and hair and wardrobe done. Today she she was filming so much because they had to get episodes done before she was so big it was hard.

She filmed one scene in a dirty smelling tunnel and immediately felt overwhelmed. The nausea and dizziness were making it so hard for her to function. Finally she couldn't handle it anymore and just collapsed.

She woke up about 10 minutes later and looked around to find herself in her trailer. "What happened?" She asked.

Cole immediately gathered her in his arms and kissed her. "I'm so happy your okay. You passed out in the tunnel. "

"Here drink this." Madelaine said giving her some water. She took it gratefully and then laid back. "Is Ras mad?"

"No baby. He feels awful that he didn't let you stay home."

"Tell him it's okay. But can we go home?"

"Of course."

7 months later:
Lili had just finished her shower and placed her hands on the small of her back. It had been giving her pain since she woke up and she was about to ask Cole to get her some Advil. "Cole? Can you." Her sentence stopped abruptly.