crash

April 18th 2027-
Los Angeles CA-

Lili was 30 now. She and Cole had been happily married for 5 years and they had a beautiful little girl who was the light of their life. A babbling two year old with blonde hair and bright green eyes, Grace Olivia Sprouse was the light of their life. Currently Lili was driving her back from Daycare so they could go home and pack. The trip to Vancouver was not always fun but Grace loved planes, cars and anything that moved. She was fascinated.

They had just told Grace a couple days ago that they were expecting another baby and both Cole and Lili were over the moon with joy. So Lili and Grace drove back happily from the daycare and suddenly their whole world changed. A huge semi-truck came in from Lilis right side and smashed into their car sending it spinning across the road. Lili instantly cradled her belly and tried to talk to Grace who was screaming her head off. Then the car stopped.

Lili gasped and tried reaching her hand back to calm her child but she wasn't able to as the whole right side of the car was smashed in. Thank god that Lili had Grace behind her.

So she pulled her phone out of her pocket, slowly as to not aggravate any possible injuries. She called 911 and talked to them.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"My name is Lili Reinhart-Sprouse. We've been in a car accident on Santa Monica Boulevard and I cant move! I need help!"

"Okay Ma'am we've got your exact location, help is on the way. Who else is in the car with you?"

"My..my daughter."

"Okay stay on the line with me. What's your daughters name?"

"Grace."

"And how old is Grace?"

"She's two."

"Is she in an infant carseat or a child carseat?"

"Child carseat."

Then the ambulance arrived and carefully pried her door open. "Hi my name is Joe. What's yours?" The EMT asked her. "Lili."

"Okay Lili, we are going to get you out of here. Can I call anybody for you?"

"My husband. Just tell siri to call Cole. Do it from my phone, otherwise he won't answer."

"Got it. Then he opened the back door and was met with a red little face streaked with tears. "Hi there, Im Joe. Whats your name?"

"Mama!" She whined. "Its okay baby girl. Tell him your name."

"Gace." She responded quietly. "Okay Ms. Grace, Im going to call your Daddy okay?"

She nodded and rested back against her seat. This gave Joe the opportunity to call Cole. The phone rang once and he picked up. "Lils? Did you pick up Gracie girl yet?"

"Sir. This is Joe. Im an EMT. Your wife has been in a car accident and we are currently getting her out of the car. We are on Santa Monica Boulevard. How far are you?"

"Im on my way I should be there in 5. Is my daughter with her?"

"Yes. She's okay."

"Can you put her on?"

"Of course Sir."

"Hi Gracie Girl."