rainy days

it rained from Monday-Thursday here so  I thought this was fitting.
*when I finished this chapter, it was also raining haha.

When sunny and warm, there were many things to do in Vancouver whether it be strolling in the park or taking the ferry to the island. That's why Lili loved filming here so much because it was a home in another country.

Unfortunately today it was pouring. In fact there was so much rain, it was flooding the streets. That meant they couldn't go anywhere, they as in Lili and Cole.

8:00am-
Cole was still sleeping on his stomach with his arm draped across Lilis stomach even though it was covered by her clothes. She was content on just sleeping in a little more until she felt it.

"Fuck." She hissed. She was pretty sure her period had just arrived and of course it was early. As not to wake Cole, Lili slipped out of bed heading towards the bathroom. Sure enough it arrived and quickly she took care of it before Cole woke up.

The first day was always the worst, as she was in pain making her sick. So shaking but trying to focus on her breathing, Lili slipped back into bed trying to relax.

What she didn't realize was Cole had been sleeping next to her for so long, he automatically knew when she wasn't sleeping. "Hey baby." Cole spoke turning over and noticing her pale complexion along with her sweaty forehead.

"You okay? You don't look so good."

"I...I um...."

"Whatever it is, you don't need to be embarrassed."

She rolled over and looked him in the eyes. "I started today." She whispered. "Oh I'm so sorry love, what can I get you?" Cole responded completely unfazed.

"Nothing I just don't feel good."

"Okay, how about we run a bath for you then? It'll help your cramps but also make you feel better. Does that sound good?"

She nodded and leaned into his embrace. "I'm going to go start the bath, do you have enough energy to change?"

She nodded and once finding her footing, headed to the bathroom to strip of her now sweaty pyjamas.

Around 4 minutes later, Cole returned and helped Lili into the bath. "Cole?"

"Yeah Lils?"

"Can you come in with me? Just so I don't have to be alone." She asked sheepishly. "Of course." He followed her and brought his coffee in not knowing the smell was making Lili nauseous.

"Lili? What's wrong?" Seeing her head turned away from him. "The smell..." her stomach lurched and she quickly leaned over and emptied the contents into the trashcan.

"Oh baby, your okay." He rubbed her back and then quickly decided to get in with her. Stripping and tossing his clothes out, he got in behind her and brought her back to his chest. "Just relax, I got you. Where are your cramps?"

"In my stomach." She whimpered. Nodding, Cole slowly rubbed her stomach slowly in circles and she moaned at the feeling, finally feeling some relief from the horrible feeling of the cramps.

Noticing how content she was Cole didn't want to make her get up to wash her hair so he grabbed the detachable shower-head and some shampoo. From there, he started washing her hair and watched as her golden locks fell against her back.

Three minutes later Cole helped Lili out of the bath, into some clothes and to bed. "Mm, Cole..."

"Hey baby, just relax. What can I get you?"

"Ice cream?"

"What flavour?"

"Moose Tracks please." She requested. Cole smiled knowing that was her latest favourite. One scroll through his feed later, Cole returned to the bedroom to find Lili all curled up in the covers.

"Lils?"

"I'm sorry..I'm not a very good girlfriend right now."

"No no don't be sorry baby. Your uncomfortable and in pain. I can't understand it but I can sure as hell make sure I'm there and helping you through it. You are a perfect girlfriend okay? I wouldn't do this for anyone else."

"I love you."

"I love you too Lili Reinhart . Now close your eyes and relax." Doing what she was told, she let out a breath and watched the rain land on her windows. Slipping off his clothes, Cole stripped down to underwear and got into the bed next to Lili.

"Come here love." He whispered. She whimpered but complied scooting closer to him. He took his hand and rubbed her belly in a never ending circle as she scooted closer to him.

"Your amazing you know that?"

"Really? Don't all boyfriends do this?" Cole asked genuinely curious. This made Lili raise her head from the pillow to look him in the eyes. "No. No one has ever taken so much time to care about me before. I'm not used to it." She whispered the last part looking down.

"Hey hey I didn't mean to make you upset Lils."

She laughed at Cole and immediately the tears that were building quickly went away just as fast. "There's that smile I love so much. God Lili you are an enigma."

"I'm just siting here with no makeup, in sweatpants and you call me an enigma. How can you see that?" She asked.

"I think the real question here is how can you not? No matter what your wearing whether it be Betty's outfit, a stunning dress for an award show, an outfit for a panel for Riverdale or best of all, nothing. You will always be the most beautiful woman in my eyes Lili Reinhart. And nothing you can say will make me change that. And that's final."

Lili smiled again at him and flopped back against the pillow dramatically. "Can we watch Netflix?"

"Yeah baby what should we watch?"

"Hmm. How To Get Away With Murder?"

"Haven't you seen that already?" Cole asked not taking his eyes off the screen. "Yeah but it's been a while. I'm in the mood for some good crime."

"Alright my little crime seeker. I'll put it on if you promise to sleep after."

"Promise." She kissed him and settled into his embrace as the show began. Both were completely oblivious to the rain outside, more wrapped up in each other.
———~~~~~~~~~~~———
Hey hey it's been a while. I feel bad I haven't updated since Jan 1. I know I put it off. My bad dudes. Anyways...this was requested by @RubyDaCosta

next chapter will be up soon.
Reads: 9.35k
Votes: 222

(I'm supposed to be annotating an article for English rn. So if anyone asks, I was doing that.)

Peace out
☠️olivia