i'm done

October 20th 2018-
Cole and Lili were off shooting different scenes right now. Lili hadn't been on her phone all day and neither had Cole until a bunch of notifications came in. All from a name he never expected to come across again, Bree Morgan. In 2013, he had started to date her after they had become friends. They dated for almost two years before he decided to end it because he just didn't feel the spark anymore.

So after the initial shock wore off, he slid open the notification on his phone. @bunnbree has posted 3 pictures with your tag. He opened it and there were pictures of the two of them together from years ago. One read: "Going to see my beautiful boyfriend Coley today. Haven't seen him in a while, hope things are still good between us! Lol" He was furious and his scenes just finished for a couple hours so he would go home and make sure she didn't come near him again. He quickly kissed Lili goodbye and drove to their apartment in the Jeep. Angrily, he threw the keys onto the counter and made sure the shades were down. One thing he didn't remember was to turn off the camera alarm system they had to watch the place when they were gone.

This led to Lili opening her phone after getting a notification that there was movement inside the house. At first she thought nothing of it until the door opened. There stood Bree, Cole's Ex.

Back at the apartment:
"Bree what are you doing here? This is stalking." Cole snapped.

"Oh baby, it's okay you'll see. Besides we were supposed to go out for our anniversary today. Did you forget?"

"No Bree. We aren't dating."

"Oh honey." She flung herself into his arms and that's what drove Lili over the edge. Because she couldn't hear anything she assumed that he was getting back together with her. So she'd go to the apartment today and pick up all her stuff.

But she had some scenes to film first. Taking a breath, Lili tossed her phone down and continued to work for the next two hours. Meanwhile Cole had managed to push Bree out and lock all the doors as well as calling the cops to take her away before realizing that the camera was on.

Around 5:00 Lili came home in an Uber. She thanked him and went inside without even looking at Cole.

"Lili..I can explain."

"Save it. I'm not in the mood. I should have seen this coming when we started this thing. God I was so dumb to think that we could be happy together. You are just a fuck boy Cole. I'm disgusted. So go! Be with your girlfriend. I'm sure she'd love to hug you again. I'm going to pack my stuff up. And yes before you ask, We're done. Im done." With that Lili stormed into the bedroom and got out her suitcase.

"Please Lils."

"Don't call me that. And don't talk to me."

"You don't even know what happened." He pleaded.

"I don't fucking care Cole." She growled as she zipped up the suitcase. "I'll see you at work." With that she closed the door and walked to Camis.

Once she got there, Charles opened the door. "Oh hey Lili. Cam! Lilis here!"

She came running to the door and her heart broke when she saw her friend. "Oh Lili what happened?"

"I don't want to talk about it. Can I stay here tonight?"

"Sure. You can stay as long as you need. Here, I'll get you set up in the guest room if you want to come with me." Lili nodded and followed Cami.

Luckily for Cole he knew where Lili went and drove over about half an hour later as to give her some space.

Finally he knocked on the door and Cami answered. "She's in the guest room." She said quietly. She didn't know what was going on but she knew it wasn't good so she just said that and minded her business. Cole didn't knock and let himself in the guest room and faced Lili. "Give me a couple minutes and if you still want nothing to do with me I'll respect that. Okay?"

She nodded and began to listen. "Earlier today, you were filming in the Cooper house. I had a break for a minute and my phone began to go crazy. I picked it up and it was instagram notifications. Bree had posted a bunch of photos of us together and captioned them like we were still dating. I rushed home and she showed up. I told her to go, yelled at her and she flung herself into my arms. That's what I'm assuming you saw. So I pushed her away, locked the doors and called the cops. This was about an hour before you came home. But I told her something would you like to know?"

Lili nodded. "I told her that I had someone in my life that I loved. And that one day I would marry. I told her that it wasn't her and she wouldn't ever be that girl."

Now Lili was sobbing. "Oh my god..I'm so sorry..I'm so so sorry! I'm an awful person! I said such mean things to you!" Cole knew Lili like the back of his hand and knew she would spiral into an anxiety attack if she kept crying this hard so he jumped into action. Without moving her too much, he hugged her. One hand on the back of her head, the other on her back as he gently rocked her. "Oh baby I know. I know you didn't mean it. You were angry. I forgive you babe."

Finally when she stopped crying she looked at him. "Technically we never broke up. I just said I was done. Maybe we could go back to the way we were?" She asked hopefully.

Cole smiled. "I'd love that. But I think first we gotta get your stuff out of here and back to our home. What do you say?."

"Okay. Help me pack?"

"Mhmm. I love you Lils."

She smiled and looked at him. "You have no idea how much I missed hearing that name come out of your mouth. Even for the half hour we were apart."

"I'd do anything for you mio amore." He said kissing her soundly. "Now lets pack this up and go home. Shall we?"

"We shall." So the lovers packed up Lilis suitcase with Cole sitting on it to help her zip it and the two of them laughing the entire time. "Thank you Cami." Lili called walking out with Cole. Once in the Jeep she went onto his Instagram and blocked Bree.

"I love you." He whispered. "I know. Now come on, I'm feeling a little game of photographer and the muse. You better drive me home Mr. Sprouse. Wouldn't want all the fans to see or game would we?" She whispered back.

He laughed and floored the gas.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
here you go! Another chapter within 24 hours:))) (quickly i would like to remind everyone this is fan fiction, not real life:))
this was a one shot requested by: @_liliandcole_
I always take requests!
Reads: 3.13k.
Votes: 95 (105 pls? Thanks)
published: 11-11-18
happy Veterans Day
🇱🇷olivia