christmas

December 17th 2018-
Finishing scenes before the holidays was always hectic and normally she could get through the day just fine but today for some reason she couldn't shake her anxiety. Even Cole noticed and pulled her aside for a second. "Talk to me babe, what's wrong?"

"I've just been feeling so much anxiety today and yesterday and I want it to stop." She whispered.

"Aw baby I'm so sorry. How can I help?"

"You can't, I'm okay. I'm just ready for break." She kissed him lightly and stood up getting ready for her next scene. Everything went well until her last scene. Given that it was three am everyone was cranky and ready to go home.

"Okay Lili your up. Go ahead." Nodding, Lili walked to the set and began to say her lines. But as soon as she had a second line to say she froze. Mädchen tried to signal her without making it too obvious but Lili couldn't move.

"Cut!" Roberto called.

Mädchen stepped closer to her and immediately saw the telltale signs of an anxiety attack. "Breathe hon." But she couldn't. Her airway was closing up and her vision was getting blurry. "Someone get Cole and get me a bottle of water. Quickly the crew nodded and just as Mädchen got the bottle of water Lili collapsed. "Damn it her face is as white as a ghost."

As if right on cue, Cole arrived out of breath and quickly got Lili to look him in the eyes while Mädchen gave her water. It took twenty minutes but eventually Lili could breathe again normally. She was in tears and exhausted so she just sat there staring into space till someone else talked.

"Alright I think that's it for today everyone, have a good Christmas. I'll see you in two weeks."

"Ready love?" Lili asked Cole grabbing his hand. He nodded and smiled. They were going to a cabin with Lilis family including Grace and her brother, Tess, Amy, Addy, Sarah and their husbands.

They headed straight for the airport and both Lili and Cole were excited because this would be their first Christmas publicly with family. Originally Cole was going to stay home and see Dylan and Barb but decided instead to come to the cabin.

Once they got there it was all chaos with everyone welcoming the couple and getting their winter stuff unpacked. "Alright everyone get your coats on, its time for the train. Cole, Lili are you two coming?"

"Of course. We are right behind you." Cole and Lili went in a car with Amy, Sarah and Addy. It was only a ten minute ride to the train and Lili could see that Cole was acting different but she assumed it was because he was nervous about Christmas with her family.

"You okay baby?" Lili asked quietly so everyone in the car didn't hear them. He looked at her sparkling green eyes and immediately got lost in them. If you looked just long enough you could see the exhaustion start to creep in from behind the surface. "Yeah love I'm good." He kissed her hand for reassurance and they got out of the car to head to the train. Just then it started to snow and the couple loved every second of it.

"I ride." Addy spoke drawing Lili out of her trance. She smiled and leaned down to her god daughter. "You wanna ride with me?"

She nodded and grabbed Coles hand as well. "You want Cole to come too?"

"Yeah. Up!" She yelled looking up at Cole. Of course Cole picked her up and carried her onto to the train and sat in front with Lili. They focused on Addy as it was her first time seeing the lights awake. Everything was going normally without event until Lili decided to look to the other side. There was a bunch of people from their houses holding up signs that lit up. The train stopped and the conductor took his microphone.

"Okay we have a very special message for someone on this train. Will the lucky man please read the signs?"

"Will..you...marry...me?" Cole asked. It took Lili a second but she turned to Cole and found him on his knees with a ring. "Lili Reinhart, the moment we met, the moment I knew you were it for me. You are the light of my life and I can't imagine anything without you by my side. So, will you marry me?"

"Oh my god..yes. Oh baby a thousand times yes." She was in tears and quickly put the ring on before wrapping her arms around him and kissing him. "I love you so much Cole. I'm sorry for doubting you today and worrying my head off."

"Oh baby you have nothing to apologize for. I was nervous because I didn't know how it would go."

"How long have you been planning this?"

"About a month. I told you I was originally going to stay home just so you wouldn't get suspicious. Your whole family knew too except for Addy. She just knew I was going to be here which is why she immediately wanted to be with me. I had a feeling that you were going to say yes so I made a bet with Dylan too."

Lili laughed. "You made a bet with Dylan that I would say yes? Are you crazy?"

"Crazy for you? Definitely. Am I mentally crazy? Last time I checked, still good."

She rolled her eyes and wrapped her arms around his waist. "How much?"

"Fifty. Fifty bucks says that you say yes when I propose on Christmas Night."

"But its Saturday and Christmas is on Tuesday."

"Yeah I changed it. I had to make sure that it was special and not just because of Christmas. But are you okay with me doing it before?"

"Of course my love. I love you with all my heart and you know when I was a little girl I used to dream that a prince would propose to me on Christmas. This though, is by far better than any dream. I love you Cole Sprouse."

"I love you too Lili Sprouse." The couple kissed soundly while family and other passengers clapped in the background.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Merry Christmas!
I hope you all got what you asked for, I got new shoes and after effects (an editing program I've wanted forever)

Anyways, here's a cute Christmas one shot:))

leave requests if you want:)

reads: 6.26k
Votes: 154

Love you all, happy holidays,
Olivia🎄