my love and little muse

September 13 2018-
4:30am

Lilis alarm went off and both Cole and Lili jolted up. She checked her phone and then realized that exactly this time 22 years ago, Amy gave birth to her. Her phone chirped with a text from her mom wishing her a happy birthday. Suddenly someone tapped her on the shoulder and she turned around. "Happy birthday baby." Cole whispered kissing her lips and then down her naked body. He liked it when she slept naked as he said "it gave him life."

"Thank you love."  She yawned. He gently laid her back down with him and then stroked her head as she started to get sleepy again. "Let's go back to sleep babe." He whispered softly. She nodded and buried her head into his chest. He lay awake for a couple more minutes thinking of what to post for her birthday today. He was very private of their relationship and Lili knew that. Which is why a week before she told him. "You know you don't have to post anything for my birthday. I know how you like to keep things private and just know I love you."

He kissed her and the two of them went to work that day and this week he had dedicated a whole row to her on instagram. He knew the fans would go crazy for the picture he would be posting today but he didn't care. He just wanted to scream to the world how much he loved Lili Reinhart. So he decided to celebrate her.

In the morning he made her eggs and toast her favourite. Then he had the flower delivery service a block away, deliver 22 roses to her. "What else do you have planned Mr. Sprouse?" She asked giggling. Seeing her happy face, he walked over and lifted her up so her legs were wrapped around his waist. "I have one thing in mind." He replied seductively. "Oh ya? What's that?"

"Why don't we..continue what Betty and Jughead started in the season 2 finale?"

"Your awful." She laughed. "But yes I'd love to."

So Cole carried her to the bedroom and tossed her lightly on the bed. "I have one hour till I need to be on set. Use it wisely." "Oh I intend to." She replied. She pulled him close and while kissing him, lifted his shirt up off his head. She had only had a robe on so that came off as well. Their "game" as they called it, lasted for 20 minutes and by the end both were naked, sweaty and out of breath. It was only when their was 10 minutes till he had to be on set he decided to shower.

"Love don't you have to be at work in 10 minutes?" Lili asked grabbing her phone. He nodded. "But I think spending a little quality time with my girlfriend is a bit more important. I'm gonna go shower okay?" She nodded and kissed his still very raw lips.

It wasn't until the shower turned on, she texted Roberto saying Cole would be late. Once finished, Lili decided Cole needed some company. So she took off the sheets and put them in the laundry before walking into the bathroom. She caught sight of her boyfriend rinsing his hair and mumbling to himself and watched him for a minute before remembering why she was there.

Clearing her throat, she opened the shower door and the steam hit her. "Thoughts you might need a little company. Can I join?"

"By all means, enter my lady." He replied moving back so she could get in. She got in but immediately her foot slipped. It was like in slow motion. She couldn't die on her birthday, no she had more to live for. When she was contemplating covering her head, she felt a pair of strong arms catch her. She was thankful but still very shaken up because a close friend of hers when they were 10, had died slipping on the soap and cracking her head open. She had told Cole this story once before the first time they showered together so he gave her a minute and didn't say anything. Instead he lifted her up onto her feet and with one hand steady on her hip, he washed her hair and kissed her. "Your beautiful you know that?" He said bringing her out of her trance. She smiled gratefully and laid her head on his chest hearing his heartbeat to calm her for a second. They finished up their shower and even though it was Lilis day off, she went to set with Cole.

She got in the car waiting for him and suddenly her phone went off. It was a notification that Cole had posted.

She was truly amazed and shocked at what he posted. He had a bunch of photos of her. On set, at home sleepy, and at photo shoots both taken by him and a professional. But he didn't choose any of those. He chose one that he had taken of her about 2 months ago. She was feeling a little self conscious that day and Cole had cheered her up. He made her realize that she was always proud of her body and he took her to the mirror.

That day: Gently he took off her shirt and pulled it over her head leaving her topless with just her black jeans.

"Now repeat after me. I am beautiful, I am perfect just the way I am and  I'm proud of the way my body is." He encouraged.

She repeated it. "I am beautiful. I am perfect just the way I am and I'm proud of the way my body is. She said it until she believed it and was staring at herself starting to love herself a little more when he took her picture. "Why'd you take a picture?" She asked at the time curious.
"I wanted to remember my muse." He answered simply.

Today she looked at the picture and smiled at the caption. "Both the birthday and the gift. My little muse, happy birthday my love."

He got in the car and she smiled and leaned over to kiss him. "I'm happy to be your muse. I love you."

"I love you too Lili Reinhart. Happy Birthday."

————-/———//———————————————
COLE SPROUSE DEDICATED A WHOLE ROW TO "HIS LOVE". IM NOT CRYING YOU ARE.

ALSO I SCREECHED AT TODAYS PHOTO LIKE SOMEONE REMIND ME HOW TO BREATHE.

Anyways, happy birthday Lili!
I love you!!

vote and comment pls❤️

published: 9-13-18
Reads: 405. (Wow this skyrocketed fast)
Votes: 10. (Let's get to 15?)

ily- Olivia☺️