shot

February 6th 2019-
Vancouver, Canada.
10:45am

"Cole can you come film your scene for the serpents?"

"Yeah on my way." Cole said to Roberto. He looked at Lili who was engrossed in a new game on her phone and pulled her chin up to look at him. "You alright?"

"Yeah go ahead. I'll be fine. I love you."

"I love you too Lil." Cole replied kissing her head. He knew Lili better than himself and knew that something was off but figured she would tell him later if it was still bothering her.

Sighing he got up and headed outside to walk to the set where they filmed Serpent Scenes.

Once Cole was gone she let out a shaky breath. She'd gotten a pretty scary text message earlier and didn't know how to deal with it without Cole knowing. Peering down at her phone the message was still there from her ex.

"Hey Lili. It's Brody. I finally found you. Can't wait till that body of yours finally becomes mine.
Kisses, Brody."

The message made Lili nauseous but she decided to pocket her phone and try to go on with her day.

"Lili?" One of the cast workers called her name. "Yeah?"

"We have a young girl outside that wants to see you? She's a fan of the show and she has cancer."

"Yeah of course." She made her way outside looking for the fan when suddenly a figure came up behind her with a gun pointed to her temple.

"It's been a while babe."

"How did you find me?" She questioned shakily. "Just had to look up your name. Brought me to a whole website about your life. Your boyfriend, your job and your god daughter. Boy she's beautiful. How old is she? Two?"

"Stay away from her! And stay away from my boyfriend!"

"What's his name? Cole isn't it? He probably doesn't treat you as well as I did. You know we should have been together forever."

"High school was a long time ago Brody. I have a different life now. Please, let me go."

"Not a chance. See you broke up with me. Now I'm going to make you pay for what you did. "Come with me."

"No. Help!!" She screamed.

"That's it bitch! I warned you!"

He spun her around and pressed the gun to her ribs. "Goodbye Lili. See if anyone hears you now."

Suddenly the gun went off. Lili fell to the ground smacking her head on the concrete. But for once she felt something other than pain. It was sadness and shock. Didn't last for long though, as the spots in her sight of vision grew and eventually she passed out from blood loss.

Back at set:
Cole finished his serpent scene an hour later and returned to where he was sitting with Lili. But to his surprise he only found Cami and a Charles. "Hey have you guys seen Lili?"

Cami looked up at him and frowned. "No but her phone's still here."

"Okay thanks." He then turned to Roberto and asked him. "Uh yeah she went outside to greet a fan an hour ago. Check the cameras."

So he did just that and screamed for Cami when he saw his girlfriend, lying in a pool of her own blood on the concrete."

The sight nearly made him lose his breakfast but he sucked it up and ran outside to go find Lili. Once he did Cole couldn't stop the tears coming down his face. "Lils? Can you hear me baby?" He tried. No response but a faint pulse.

"She's got a pulse. It's weak but it's there. Cami can you call 911?"

"On it." She got up and ran back inside to call 911. "Your gonna be okay my love. Hang in there."

Within then minutes the paramedics arrived with the police. "Sir your going to need to come with us." They tried to say to Cole. "Wait no! We found her! We have security footage!"

"It's true Detective. Guy just came and turned himself in." One of the other policemen said. They nodded and let go of Cole. "Sir, are you riding with her?" The female paramedic asked.

He nodded quickly and hopped into the ambulance with her. "So what's your guys relationship?"

"She's my girlfriend. No. Scratch that. She's the love of my life. She's my biggest inspiration and my muse. I love her so much I can't bear to lose her." He then looked at Lili's pale face stained with dry tears. "I can't lose you baby. I need you okay? So fight for me love alright?" He quickly put his hand on the oxygen mask but looking to the paramedic for permission.

She nodded and he moved it off her face to kiss her beautiful lips. Once it was back on, he spent the rest of the ride holding her hand. "What do we got?" The doctor asked opening the doors once they arrived at the emergency ambulance bay.

"Twenty-two year old female. GSW to the abdomen. She's been unconscious since her boyfriend and friend found her."

"Okay get her to Trauma 1. You the boyfriend? What's your name?"

"Cole."

"Okay Cole, any medications, allergies or conditions we should know about?"

"No meds right now. She's allergic to penicillin and she has anxiety and depression."

"Okay. So no medication for those?"

"No."

"Alright. She's going into surgery so you can go into the waiting room. I'll have a doctor come and update you as soon as possible. Are you her emergency contact?"

"Yes."

With that the doctor retreated back behind the double doors.

Sighing, Cole sunk into to one of the chairs and ran his hand through his hair. "You, your in a show my daughter watches."

Cole turned his head and this middle aged woman was sitting next to him with tears in her eyes. "Look, I'm sorry I really can't do autographs today."

"Oh no, forgive me I didn't mean to imply I needed one. I just recognized you. Your mom or dad here?"

"Girlfriend. You?"

"My son. Neuroblastoma. Tumour in his spine. He's been getting radiation for months. What's wrong with your girlfriend?"

"She um..she got shot."

"I'm so sorry. I'll pray for her. What's her name?"

"Lili."

She smiled. "That's my daughters name. My son's name is Dylan."

"That's my brothers name. Small world."

She smiled again and cleared her throat before clasping her hands together. "Dear God, please let Lili be okay. Her boyfriend Cole looks like she's his whole world. Let her be okay, and let them be blessed with everything whether it be marriage or just pure happiness. And let my baby boy be okay. He's a fighter. Amen." She crossed her heart and looked at Cole.

"Thank you." He whispered. They chatted off and on for about two more hours till a doctor  came out.

"Family of Lili Reinhart?"

"That's me." Cole said standing up. "She pulled through just fine. In fact she's awake and asking for you."

"Thank you." He choked out running back with the doctor.

Immediately when he saw her face, he broke down. "It's okay. I'm okay. Hey." She whispered trying to get his attention.

He looked up at her. "I'm never letting you go outside by yourself again okay? And we can change your number as soon as we get out of here."

"I love you." She whispered to him before finally letting her eyes close. "I love you too baby." He kissed her forehead and laid down next to her. "Thank you god." He whispered before letting sleep claim him too.
~~~~~}~~~~~~~|~~~~~}~~~~~~~|
I'm back! I'm sorry I took 20 years again
Anyways this was requested a while ago by: @avalynn123456
enjoy kiddos:)
Reads: 12.6k
Votes: 264
🍀Olivia