One Shot - You're on

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOSHIDA!! August 19th!

Sorry about the poor art skills.

(A/NN) means 'annoying nickname'

(L/F/C) means 'least favourite colour

(L/F/A) means 'least favourite animal'

As the (h/c) haired girl walked through the halls of Kunugigauka Junior High, her classmates cleared a path for her. They whispered to each other as they hovered near their lockers, avoiding eye contact with the (e/c) eyed girl. As high and mighty as the students were, even A class knew not to mess with (Y/N). "Hey!" A voice rose above the murmurs of the crowd as a buff-looking brunet stepped in front of the delinquent student, "I'm tired of this! You may be able to control all these nerds, but you can't scare us! You're just a girl!" A few students gasped at his words and backed away in fear as 5 other boys surrounded (Y/N).

She smirked and stuffed her hands in her pockets, "I'm glad you feel that way," she cracked her neck and showed of her sharp canines, "I was getting a bit bored." The boy in front of her growled and he and his goons rushed toward (Y/N) with their fists raised. (Y/N) ducked low to avoid their punches, and swiped at their legs, knocking two minions off their feet. Before the others could even react, she had broken Person one's nose, and aimed a strong kick at Person two's groin. They fell to the ground as the two originally on the ground stood and ran at her. Headbutting Person three and elbowing Person four in the solar plexus, the two returned to their position on the floor. She stood as close as possible to Person five, and whispered something in his ear. He stumbled backward and fled the scene as quick as possible. (Y/N) yawned and looked around, "Remember the deal, that kid who ran away was the one who beat up his friends, I had nothing to do with this, got it?"

All the students nodded and rushed off to their classrooms as (Y/N) leaned up against the wall of lockers, ignoring the figure who was walking toward her, "You're pretty good (A/NN)."

"What do you want?" The girl rolled her eyes, not even looking at the red head beside her.

"I want to make a bet," the girl raised an eyebrow and finally turned to face the speaker, "the winner gets to make the loser do whatever he wants."

"Or she," the girl huffed, "fine. What's the game?"

The boy smirked, "Prank war."

Turning to walk away, the girl consented, "You're on."

------------------

(Y/N) snickered along with the rest of A class as the purple haired boy walked into the classroom. He walked straight to (Y/N) with a glare, "What the Hell did you do!"

(Y/N) tried to contain her laugh as she ruffled his purple locks, "Obviously you'd shower after gym, so I simply put blue hair dye in your shampoo. Blue plus red equals purple, I thought you were smart. You should know the basics of the color wheel, Karma."

Karma huffed as he left the room, slamming the door behind him. As soon as the door closed, he growled, "I'll get you back (A/NN)."

-------------------

The (h/c) haired girl hadn't seen Karma all day, and after her prank yesterday, she was a bit worried for her safety. As soon as she walked into the classroom, she heard snickers coming from her peers. She looked toward her desk only to see a giant (L/F/C) sparkly (L/F/A) piñata hanging above her chair. She glared and tried to hit the piñata down, but it was too high up for her to reach. She groaned and moved to sit down, but as soon as she did, the piñata opened and poured a bucket of (L/F/C) glitter paint all over her. (Y/N) narrowed her eyes as she looked at the snickering red head across the room. Picking up a handful of paint and throwing it at Karma, she managed to start an all out glitter paint war.

Needless to say, she and karma had to wear gym clothes all day, and even after a 25 minute shower, they still couldn't get all the glitter from their hair.

-------------------

When the class returned from lunch, Karma opened his bag, only to be met with a bag full of foam packing peanuts.

(Y/N) bent down to grab her drink from the vending machine, when a strong gust of wind blew toward her, messing up her hair and raising her skirt for everyone to see. She pulled down her skirt and turned around to find Karma walking away with a leaf blower, whistling a happy tune.

-------------------

During Friday lunch, the two warring delinquents met in the school courtyard as onlookers watched warily. (Y/N) spoke first, "I still have glitter in my hair from that dumb prank you pulled."

"Every time I search through my bag, I find another peanut. It's like they're multiplying!" Karma countered.

"You're pretty good, Akabane." (Y/N) replied humbly.

"Does that mean I win?" Karma smirked.

"No way," (Y/N) retorted, "you may be self sufficient, but I won't lose to you."

"Then the war's still on." Karma dropped his smirk.

"No," a student nervously stepped forward, playing with her dark bangs, "please. I know I shouldn't interfere in your affairs, but I-it's... I think y-you should just stop fighting and call a truce."

Karma opened his mouth to speak, but (Y/N) beat him to it, "Someone who stood up to me without picking a fight. She even offered a solution, so I suppose I'll take it into consideration." She looked back at Karma who seemed ready to argue against a truce, but what she said next surprised everyone, "I forfeit."

"What?" Karma gaped.

"I said, I forfeit." (Y/N) repeated, "You win."

"Why?"

"The only pretty girl on the main campus asked nicely for me to stand down, so I repeat, you win. What do you want me to do."

Karma paused, he hadn't expected to win so easily, and was a bit worried about telling her the favour he wanted in front of so many people. He took a deep breath and walked toward the girl that stood before him, "I want you to go on a date with me."

(Y/N) held back the blush that was surfacing on her cheeks and turned away, as she gave her response. For some reason, she was excited to go on a date with him, but...

"No."

------------

A/N I can write a part two if you'd like. I'm not as good at writing as the others, but I can try.