Bet

"SCHIST!" I screamed, running past the main building, "I'm going to be late!" I skidded to a halt as I came face to face with the one and only Asano Gakashuu. I glared, "What do you want drongo?"

"Well, what a rude way to say hello," he smirked (man, that smirked rattled even me), "I'm only here to make a bet." I raised an eyebrow and he took it as a sign to continue, "I've seen your academic test scores and physical fitness scores, and I can see you're both smart and strong. Because of this, I can't see why you would be in Loser class... unless you were a trouble maker, but there are no records from your past. You intrigue me, and I want to know what you're hiding."

"Your point?" I was getting bored of his rambling.

"Well," he looked me up and down, his smirk growing as I covered my chest with my arms, "When I see something I want, I won't hesitate to take it. By any means necessary." I was feeling a bit self conscious under Asano's heated stare, "So let's make a bet. If you win, I will admit defeat and grant you one request, but If I win... you join A class."

"And how would that benefit you exactly?" I was getting a bit annoyed.

"If you join A class, it gives me more time to get what I want out of you. And remember what I said... any means necessary." If possible his smirk grew even wider as he narrowed his eyes on my increasingly angered form.

"Yeah right! You must be bonkers you arse wipe! We won't lose!" I could see his smug expression from the corner of my eye, but I ignored it as I stormed off to the E class building.

----------------------------------

"What's wrong?" Kaede asked me in a worried tone.

"Did you hear? Koro-sensei is helping the boys with baseball so they can win the game against A class!" Rio intejected.

"They better win. If not... I have no idea what that fugly dipstick will do." I mutter.

"Fugly dipstick?" Rio questioned.

"Who are you talking about?" Kaede added.

"First off, fugly means effing ugly, and a dipstick is an idiot. Second, I'm talking about that arse wipe Asano!" I sigh, exasperated, "I made a bet with him because I got all mad and stuff, and if we don't win... I have to go to A class!"

"Shit."

-----------------------------------------------------

(A/N) Sorry it's short. I don't really know what to write for this episode. BTW, sorry for all the slang too, but that's just how I talk sometimes. Also, you'll have to guess who said that last thing. (You'd be surprised)

I'll try and write as much as I can, but I don't really have a schedule, so...

Anyway, I'll try to get some ideas for the next chapter, or just make someone else write it. See ya next time!

-Mari