Kiss, Kiss, Fall, and Love

We're going off the English dub anime, so it might be a bit different.

But honestly, I would give Megu love letters, too.

We sat in one of the booths in the café as we watched Isogai work. As he passed by, Kayano commented, "Wow! He looks just like a prince!"

"I don't know," I shrugged, "I've read some fairytales, but I'm pretty sure he's not a prince..."

Megu sighed and explained, "It just means that he's handsome and... princely."

"Oh." I dragged out the 'o' sound, feeling a bit embarrassed about the misunderstanding.

As we watched on in awe, Isogai greeted his customers with a smile. "He knows their names and orders by heart!" I was amazed at what I saw before me, "Most of the time, I can't even remember what happened yesterday!"

"Really?" Maehara looked at me strangely.

"Yeah, but yesterday we did the whole pudding thing, right?"

"No," he sighed, "That was, like, last week. And you weren't even there when we did it!"

"Right...." I scratched the back of my head and sweatdropped. Kayano, Nagisa, and Megu laughed at my mess up, but I didn't mind. I smiled, for some reason, I always feel empty inside, but when I can make someone laugh, or see a smile grace their lips... it makes me feel a little more whole inside.

We turned back to our previous conversation as Maehara spoke, "Our leader isn't just a man. He's a prince among men."

"Ugh," Okajima groaned, "I want him to die."

I giggled a bit at his words when Isogai walked up, "You're really nursing that tea. You sure you don't want something else."

"Actually, yes," Maehara crossed his arms smugly, "Might as well get the most out of keeping your job secret.

"Wait!" I yelled, "So, you can blackmail THE Isogai, but I can't blackmail Terasaka?! How's that fair!?"

Sadly, the only people who noticed my outburst was an old couple sitting behind me (A/N She's next to Megu) I tuned out of my classmates' conversation as the old woman turned to face me, "Did I hear something about blackmail?" her husband shook his head as he listened to his wife talk, "You know, when I was a kid, I was always blackmailing the kids at school. Ah, what good times. Once, I even blackmailed the principal! Sadly, I lived next door to him, but he didn't know that. And whenever I would get a bad grade, I had him change it to an A!"

"Martha!" the old man scolded, "Stop scaring random children!"

Martha completely ignored her husband's orders, but I didn't mind, these stories were getting interesting, "George, remember when I saved you from those little kids?"

"You forgot your own birthday, but you can remember when we were 15?" He sighed.

She turned back to me, "One day, on my way to the supermarket, I saw these ten-year-olds bullying poor George here. Of course, his name was Grace back then, but that's not part of the story. Anyway, those ten-year-old kids stole his binder and were trying to color it pink! So, I bravely stepped in and kindly asked them to leave George alone, and they did!"

"You threw candy at them and screamed like a banshee," George countered, tucking his strands of long hair underneath his hat again.

"Whatever," Martha waved him off, "after that, I forced Grace to hang out with me. Surprisingly, no one else wanted to be my friend," she shrugged, "but after a while, George here told me that he wasn't a girl. I was really confused until I realized that he meant he wanted to choose his own gender. I was so happy! Someone had actually confided in me!" Martha continued to talk about how their relationship grew from there, and finally, they got married. It was a sweet story, and I was sad to cut our conversation short, but I had to chase after my friends.

"I hope we meet again!" I yelled back at them as I hurried out of the café. George and Martha smiled sweetly, and I swear I saw a slitted, snake-like tongue flick out of George's mouth. I didn't have time to dwell on it, though, as I exited the café, and was met with the face of Asano Gakashuu. "Shit!" I screamed without thinking, "It's the hot A class President!" I realized what I said and immediately blushed. I walked, embarrassed, toward my classmates, and promptly tripped over my own feet.

Asano smirked as I struggled to stand upright, "So, you think I'm hot?"

"No!" I countered, "I said... snot! Yeah, snot... ty A class president!"

His smirk didn't go away, "You know, I think you should join in the game as well."

"What game?"

Asano explained that if E class lost at pole toppling, he would tell the principal about Isogai's job, and get him expelled! "And let's add something else in there," Asano leaned in close to my face and I could feel his warm breath caressing my ear, "You'll be playing too."

"W-why me?" I stuttered, a blushing mess.

Asano stepped back a bit, but he was still a bit too close for comfort, "If you lose, I'll tell everyone that the stone-hearted E class queen, thinks I'm hot."

"And why would I care?" I looked down, trying to act calm and ignore my racing heart.

Asano lifted my chin with two fingers and brought his face toward mine again, "I'm sure you'll care when the whole school knows that I stole your first kiss."

He smirked, but before he could lean in, Kayano pushed him away, and I fell backward once again. I had never seen her violent or angry before, and I was surprised, but not frightened, at her actions. "Don't touch her," Kayano growled, glaring at the surprised boy, "And by the way," she looked back at me quickly before returning her gaze to Asano, "she already had her first kiss."

The others all gasped, and looked at me, "Who?" my classmates asked collectively.

I shrunk down, a bit nervous at all the stares (remember, I'm not great in social situations), and slowly lifted my arm to point at Kayano, a bright blush obvious on my cheeks.

"WHAT!!!" The class gaped, and Kayano smiled proudly, a light blush tinting her cheeks pink.

---------------------------

"KILL THEM ALL!!!" I yelled as we faced off against the A-class team of freaking linebackers!

For Sammy's Birthday, I'll post a One-Shot as well.

               -Mari