Finals Part 1

I yawned and strolled leisurley up the hill to E class. I was already pretty late, so I might as well take my time. Humming quietly to myself I opened the door to the classroom only to be met with the backs of the students, as they huddled around Sugino's desk. I crept forward, peeking over Rio's shoulder trying to figure out what was so interesting that everyone would be staring at a phone. I mean, I know that phones are adictive, but this is just nuts. "What's going on?" I questioned, surprising the students around me.

Rio and Okuda jumped back out of surprise, "Geez (Y/N)," Rio scolded, "you almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Oh," I chuckled, "sorry about that. But really, what's going on here?"

Nagisa stood up, "You know about the finals coming up, and the deal with Koro-sensei, right?" I nodded, and let Nagisa continue, "Well, it seems A class doesn't want us to do well, so it's having an independent study session right now to try and make sure they do a lot better than us on the finals."

I nodded in understanding before Maehara looked at me in confusion and asked, "Wait a minute, (Y/N), they day's almost over. Why are you just now getting here?"

My jaw dropped, "WHAAAAAAT!!! I slept that long!" I looked at my watch, "Dammit! Alex messed with my watch again! Ugh!"

Kayano sweatdropped and chuckled at my behavior, "Hey (Y/N), do you want to study with us in the library later? We have passes."

I smiled and nodded, "I'd love that. I have to go have a word with Alex, but I'll meet you there." The others nodded and I stormed off to find Alex.

-Time Skip because I can-

I walked into the library, still a bit red from anger and embarrassment, sauntering right past some A class students, and plopping down on the table, pouting, "Alex said she messed with my alam because I 'look cute when I sleep.' Can you believe that! Geez!" I continued to rant (while Nagisa tried and failed to get my attention) before I looked up and realized that the A class students I had walked past were the Big Five, and they were at OUR table. ... ... ... "I mean, I do NOT look cute!" I continued, completely ignoring the goons before us.

"Hey!" one of them yelled, "We were talking to you!"

"Yeah," Isogai spoke up, "but we're not going anywhere. We reserved these seat in advance."

Rio sighed in content, "Yeah, you don't know what it is to study in air-conditioning until you don't have it. Move along please."

"Well what do we have here fellas? Are the hard luck cases defying their upperclassmen? I mean, I knew they were stupid, but this is a new low." The ugly one with glasses said.

"Hey!" Okuda spoke up, "he said these we ours!"

"WHAT?" Glasses guy's voice rose.

"You're not the only one's allowed to have good grades, everyone has a right to them if they work hard. Try bossing us around when we kick your butts on the finals!"

"Damn," I muttered, "That was really brave of you Okuda."

She turned to me and smiled sweetly, before the ugly guy spoke again, "You sure have some gall talking to me like that you little twerp. And nice glasses by the way, they make you look like a total nerd, am I right?" He asked, turning to the gray haired glasses man.

I snorted, "Says you, moron." The guy turned to look at my with shock and anger written all over his features, "First, you have glasses too, but at least Okuda looks cute with glasses. That brings me to point number two, don't look at me. You're face is honestly so hideous I might have night terrors tonight." I could hear Rio snort behind me, and I smirked a bit, "And third, don't bully Okuda, she's a lot smarter, a lot cooler, and a LOOOOT cuter than you'll ever be, so go stuff your face in a woodchipper and get the hell out of here you overgrown squash."

I could feel his glare burning through me, but I ignored it as I walked over to Okuda and squeezed her hand gently. She blushed, but continued to hold my hand as she stood bravely against the members of the Big Five. "Well," the gray haired glasses guy stepped forward, "If you're so smart, why not make it even more interesting and wager those chops against something higher than bragging rights? Whoever scores lower has to do what the other class says, sound fun?" He began to... pet Isogai's head???

"C'mon, don't be a wuss," another of the Big Five said, he looked kind of like a snapping turtle, "Where the hell's that attitude all of a sudden? If you wanted to, we'd even put our lives on the line." I sighed at their stupidity as, with seemingly impossible speed, my peers had either a pen or a finger, pointed at one of the Big Five.

"I'd be careful betting my life if I were you." Nagisa spoke dangerously.

"Oh," I held up a finger to stop the, eager to escape A class students, "I think you're sentence truly fits, as you'll surely be able to find my attitude somewhere in Hell. I'm sure, with that attitude, you'll find it soon." I smirked at their terrified expressions, "See you in hell, parasites."

(A/N That might not make sense, but whatever.)

With that final sentence, the Big Five ran off screaming like the wimps they are.

I turned to my classmates, smiling, "Well that was fun!"

-------

A/N tell me if I mess anything up. The other's aren't here to correct me, so...

Yeah, our updating schedule is non-existent, but we'll try to update as much as we can.

How do you like it so far? Any suggestions?

Lily, out.