Karaoke - Ending

-In the Classroom-

Rio's POV

"Hey, guys!" Maehara slammed open the door to the classroom. Half the students looked over in question, while the others simply continued their conversations, "I have an idea!" At that, the rest of the students turned their heads so fast I'm surprised no one got whiplash.

I started laughing, "Whether it's concern for what your idea is, or surprise that you had one, you have our attention."

"Hey!" Maehara pouted, "And I was gonna throw a party."

"Aww..." I hugged Maehara, "that face is adorable!"

"Why are you planning a party? Is today someone's birthday or something?" Fuwa asked.

"Actually," Maehara announced, freeing himself from my embrace, "I was going to have a party in celebration of (Y/N) officially trusting us enough to tell us about her past."

"That sounds great," Nagisa commented, "but who's going to tell (Y/N)?"

A sigh came from the back of the room and the sound of a chair scraping against the floor drew our attention to the red-headed sadist, "Guess I'll do it. I was planning on skipping anyway."

After Karma left the room, the flirt perked up, "Oh, and by the way, it's Karaoke!"

I snickered, "Can't wait to see this."

-In the Forest-

Karma POV

I leaned against the trunk of a tree, watching the (h/c) haired girl laying on her stomach as she read a book, kicking her legs in the air along with an imaginary beat. "Hey, dumbass," I yelled, tossing a pinecone at her head.

She turned to glare at me, "What do you want, Elmo?"

"I'm just here to tell you that Maehara invited you to his party. Think it's tomorrow, but whatever."

"Yeah, no."

I internally wanted to scream, I really wanted her to go to the party, even if it wasn't with me, "Too bad, the party's for you, and they all want you to go."

"And what about you? Do you want me to go?"

Yes! Obviously! "Hmph, I don't care, but Maehara will probably be all whiny if you don't come."

"Oh..." she sounded disappointed, "fine."

-Next Day-

3rd POV

The music was loud, the snack table already ravaged, and the guest of honour had just arrived. Laughter and conversations ceased as the mic feedback screeched and Maehara, who held the mic at a respective distance, winced before beginning his short speech, "As you all know, this party is a celebration for our friend (L/N) (Y/N)!!" Cheers erupted from the crowd, "But this party is also... a Karaoke party!! So let's get started!!"

One by one, the students were pulled onto the stage and forced to sing by a very excited Maehara, and when the time finally came for ketchup man to sing, the boy was surprisingly obedient. Karma grabbed the mic and winked at the guest of honour before signalling DJ Ritsu to start the song.

When the song was over, all of E class stood in awe at the boy's singing. (Y/N) took a big breath and jumped onto the stage, not even giving Karma time to make his exit, "My turn."

The girl turned to Karma and smiled, "Love you, too, Idiot."

Karma smiled a true, genuine smile and wrapped his arms around the girl he loves, "Dumbass." He smirked as he pulled the girl into a kiss.

-----------------

Extended Ending

The shocked silence of the room was interrupted by an outburst from our favourite flirt, "FINALLY! MY PLAN IS A SUCCESS!"

(Y/N) looked over at him and narrowed her eyes, "Fuck you."

Maehara smiled evilly as if he had been hoping for her to say that, "No," he pointed at Karma, "Fuck him."

(Y/N) looked like she wanted to kill him, but Karma simply laughed and slung the girl over his shoulder, "We may miss class tomorrow, I think I'll take my girlfriend on a date."