"N-nothing. I feel like, I have heard that name."

"Ofcourse! We are friends after all."

"We are?"

"You invited me a few times to your house. Drive me around and help finding me when I went missing."

".....it sounds like you owe me alot."

"Wha--you did it without asking for anything in return. Dont ask for compensation just because you lost your memory."

"....I lost my memory?"

"Its about a drug....Its something...urgh...Its hard to explain."

"Take your time. You have 7 days to explain to me,as you said."
Raphael has no reason to believe her and thus he treated her like a joke.Actually,everything she says are jokes isnt she scared he'll kill her?

"No. I only have a day. Tomorrow,I will feed you another losing memory drug and we have to repeat this conversation."

"Why would you do that?" -And Why do you think will I eat that?

"Cause....Ah! Is he using you guys to test his product? What a cunning asshole."

"I dont understand." -I never had a moment where I understand you.

"Umm... one thing. Im not an enemy, I am your friend or atleast we are close acquaintance and you agreed to be engage with me for 3 months."

"That is one thing?"

"Why are you sweating the details?"

"Are you serious in telling me this joke?"Raphael.

"Did you laugh?"Me.

"Its not funny so no."Raphael.

"It is not funny cause its not a joke."Me.

He laughs.
His sexy naked body trembles.
I look at that body.
Perfect.
How can you describe it other than perfect?

"That is funny."
Raphael said. He comb his hair up with his finger. Showing me his good shoulder and arm muscles and his nipple.
Im gulping despite showing a cold front.

"Then...you think this is a joke?"
Me..

"Yes." He said as his smile turns flat line and his eyes glared at me.

I expected that.

"Then, will you kill me?" I ask.

"Explain to me what is happening."

"You wont believe me!"

"How do you know that?" Raphael raise a brow.
He is sure now that this woman is not an enemy. She is a bit stupid to be able to pull off a kidnapping.
And seriously, if you want to try lying dont screw up from the very beginning.

"Because I myself dont believe this yet it is happening. Its all that Halperdo's fault!"

Raphael's body shakes. His eyes widen.
"Who?"

"Halperdo...Azure...he is my grandfather."

"Using his name....if its true then I will believe it. That man is insane."

"Huh? Ah..Yeah. He is famous afterall. Anyways, here it goes. Actually..."

Raphael opens the closet.
There is a letter folded in the pile of clothes.
After reading it. He clench it and taking the medicines in a plastic pouch he walks outside.

I know how to cook.
But I dont feel like cooking for Raphael.
I mean my neck hurts because of him.
And until the very last moment he smirks at me and walks away like a male god-a naked one.

"But if I dont cook him a decent meal. I also feel like he'll kill me." My eyes wander and I saw a packet of noodles.

I smile.

Raphael looks at the girl who is smiling at him offering him a seat.
Raphael walks and sit down.
He stares at the bowl infront of him.

"You call this food?"

The yellow unhealthy soup of noodles irritates Raphael. He looks at his side. The smiling maid who is standing beside him smile.

"This is the only thing I can cook."

"You call boiling water cooking?" He said and takes the bowl then stands up.

"Follow me. Ill show you what cooking is."

I felt somwthing thud in my heart.
I never knew he can coo----

Raphael chop the vegetable as if he is chopping wood then he took a blender and the sound of blender echoed in the whole house.

"On a second thought, I can cook.." kara says smiling and she starts seriously cooking.

Raphael looks at the girl.

"Good. I will eat your food how much horrible it taste and you will eat my cooking."

"You call blending...cooking?"Me

"You think boiling water is cooking?"Raphael.

"At least I used fire." Me

A/N:

Sigh.