Honestly. So far, I don't like him.
But...Something about his voice sounds familiar...? Have I met him before...?

I shake my head lightly, No way. If I had met him before I would probably remember it. I probably heard him at the library or something.

"So, class. I'm going to call out everyone's names to see that everyone is here." He said and sounded a bit uninterested as he looked down on the paper that was filled with everyone's names, parents' phone number and address. "Kang Tae Min?" He read the name out loud and searched for him.

"Here!" Taemin said loudly and raised his hand.

"Park Sooyeon?"

"Here~!"

Taehyung started calling out our names and I decided to rest my head against my hand and slowly started to doze off. "Park Chaeyoung?"

Rosè raised her hand "Here-! Oh, and it's Rosè" she said with a genuine smile.

"Ahh- okay. Well, I'm sorry. But I'm still going to call you Chaeyoung." He said as he smiled back to rosè. She rolled her eyes and went back doodling on her textbook.

Taehyung cleared his throat before he read the next name. "Seo Yebin?"
.
.
.
.
"Seo Yebin?" He repeated but a bit louder this time and scanned through the classroom to find me.

Rosè looked at me and started to lightly shake my body so that I would wake up. I slowly started to open my eyes lazily and looked at my friend with a confused expression.

"No Seo Yebin?" He finally asked which caused me to look at him and raised my hand up in the air.

"Heeeeere..." I said and then closed my eyes again to go back to sleep. Taehyung looked at me and decided to walk up to me. He lightly hit my head with his book.

"No sleeping in class Seo Yebin." He said strictly and I lazily opened my eyes. I sighed loudly and rubbed my eyes a bit. "Pay attention." He said before he walked to the front again.
---------
9:40 am

The bell rang loudly as a sign that the lesson had finally ended "Okay class. That's it for history class." Taehyung said as he put down his open book. "Don't forget what you have learned today!" Everyone answered him with a 'yes' loudly before they all started closing their textbooks and history books.

I was about o stand up when Taehyung called me out. "OH and Yebin." He said which caused pretty much everyone to draw their attention to me. "I need to speak with you." He said and everyone started making 'Oooo' sounds and some of them glared at me in jealousy.

I glared at my classmates and groaned in annoyance. Great. Just great.

After everyone left the classroom I walked to the front and jumped on the desk so that I sat on it. "What do you want?" I asked him and gave him a bored expression.

"Why are you sleeping in class?" 6e asked as his eyes wandered down for a few seconds before he looks at me again and cleared his throat. "You should sleep at home. Not in class."

I shrugged and jumped down from the desk. "I have sleeping problems," I said and he nodded. I furrowed my brows slightly. "So...? Was that all?" I asked and he nodded once again.

"Yes, I won't give you detention today since it's my first day here. I don't want to give anyone detention unless it's needed." He said and slightly smiled at me and crossed his arms.

I was kinda surprised, Maybe this guy isn't THAT bad?... "Oh- uhm yeah.." I nodded and slightly bowed. "See you around bye Mr Kim," I said before I started walking towards the closed classroom door.
Just when I was about to open the door and walk outside I heard taehyung say something...

"Light blue huh?" He said in a low-ish tone which caused me to turn around in shock.

"W-what-?"

"Light blue panties," he said as a smirk creeped out on his face. I just stared at him in shock. I didn't know how to react...

'H-how did he know...?!' -I thought and he just chuckled.

"You gave me a nice view when you sat on the desk, Dear Yebin. But don't do that again." He said as if he had read my mind. My heartbeat started beating faster and faster and I blinked fast.

It was not because I had started liking him...But the fact that my substitute teacher JUST SAW MY DAMN PANTIES- omg... I can't! Gosh so embarrassing!

"Y-you saw-!?" I managed to say as I started blushing due to the embarrassment I felt. He answered me with a Nod.

"Already trying to seduce me huh?" He said as he rose his eyebrows and leaned his back against the wall. "I'm sorry to say this but..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'm not into high school girls."
------------
♡don't forget to vote and comment