Chapter 41

Samantha's P.O.V

Today was the day, where u met up with Marcel so he could tell me how the plan went. I made way to the nearest coffee shop and waited for him to arrive. The door swung open and there, Marcel walked in with a huge smile on his face.
"How's it going Sam?" He says.
"Good, But I don't have time for small talk, why don't we get straight to business?" I say.
"Feisty and still very heavily pregnant." He says, I place a hand on my bump.
"With all seriousness though, are you going to tell him." He says.

"I don't think Elijah deserves to be part of the children's life. With all seriousness." I say.
"Well, I don't think Hayley would want Klaus to be part of their child's life but here he is, making sure nothing happens to them." Marcel says. Even though he had a point, my stubborn self would never agree to it.
"Well, mine and Hayley's circumstances are different, Klaus didn't kill her and he sure as hell doesn't make her feel like shit." I say and Marcel shakes his head.
"Well at the beginning.."
"I know. But he doesn't make her feel like shit now." I say.

I take a sip of my water and place the glass back down to the table.
"So how did it go.?" I ask.
"It went accordingly to plan but I made a minor adjustment." He beams.
"What adjustments?" I question, raising my left eyebrow up.
"Rebekah was placed in another body." He says, I made a confused look.
"What do you mean she was placed in another body?" I ask.
"Her and Finn were placed in different bodies. Esther gave 3 of her children to choice to be placed in witch bodies. Finn, Kol and Rebekah. But she wanted to kill Klaus and Elijah." He says.

That kind of made things clearer.
"So I'm guessing you know where Rebekah's body is." I say.
"She's at the place where they lock up witches that don't use their power wisely." He says.
"How do you know about that place?" I say.
"Let's say, I got help from someone who was planning to get revenge on their sister." He says. I cock yo my brow again.

Before the confrontation...

Kol arrives back to New Orleans after the baby shower. He makes his way to meet Marcel.
"So you're back huh." Marcel says.
"I just went to Georgia's baby shower." He says. (Georgia was another code name for Samantha)
"How was it?" He asks.
"Let's say she had both a girl and a boy." Kol says, placing his hand in his pocket.
"Why are you here to meet me?" Marcel says.

"Is it weird if I just came here to cause no trouble to you Marcel." Kol says.
"You're forgetting the part where I think that you damn right hate me." Marcel says.
"Hate is a strong words, that implies that I want you to die." Kol says. Marcel turns around to face him.
"I mean, you kind of did try to do that already." Marcel says.
"Oh yh, I forgot about that. Let's forget about it, I wasn't quite myself." Kol says.

"Then why are you here Kol, I damn right now that you aren't here to talk about Georgia." Marcel says.
"Let's say I know a snippet of Georgia's plan and I want to help a tiny bit." Kol says.
"What do you want to do?" Marcel asks.
"Esther is not going to kill Rebekah, Finn and I. She's probably going to put us into witch bodies. To do that you have to prepare one." He begins. Marcel nods his head, squints his eyes and looks at Kol.

"So what exactly do you want me to do." Marcel says.
"There's a convent where trapped witches are, and I want you and your little witch friend, to prepare a body there for Rebekah." Kol says.
"Why do you want to lock your sister up. Aren't you guys like, close." Marcel says.
"I was making a dagger for Klaus centuries ago, so he knows how it feels. I had the tools and the witches to do it. I told my sister thinking she was going to help me because she wasn't on the best of terms with my brothers. As soon as they promised her new things and Klaus promised that she would allow her to love. In a snap of fingers, she went back to them and told them my plan." Kol explains.
"Wow, that's harsh." Marcel says.
"Oh that's not the worst but." Kol chuckles, "they found me, took the tools and got a witch, to lock the witches inside that mansion and they weren't allowed to leave. They died there all for helping me." He says.

"So you're getting revenge." Marcel says.
"I love her but if it wasn't for her running her mouth to Klaus and Elijah. Klaus could've or been rotting in a coffin for over a thousand years." Kol says.
"A thousand years!" Marcel exclaims.
"Yes, I'm adding up all the years my siblings and I spent Rotting in a coffin. It is well over a thousand so maybe two thousand years he can spend rotting in a coffin." Kol says. Marcels eyes widen.
"Come on, don't act like he doesn't deserve it." Kol says.
"You're brother is a bitch." Marcel says.

"So what do you say, will you help me?" Kol asks.
"If you don't tell your brothers about my witch friend, I'll help you." Marcel says.
"You have my word." Kol and Marcel shake their hands. This is the first time in centuries,!they agreed with each other.

"Wow, I can't believe Kol did that. Well, I kind of do." I say.
"Well you know how Kol loves his revenge."
"Have they found out yet?" I ask.
"No, I give them a few weeks till a month until they find out." He replies.
Marcel says and we clink our glasses together.