Chapter 27

Elijah's P.O.V

So far there hasn't been a solution into killing mother without Samantha so I guess I would have to do some reading. Klaus hasn't came back in 2 days yet so I guess he's been keeping Marcel company into telling him where Samantha is. She probably compelled him to forget.

No ones P.O.V

Klaus teeth shining in the midst of the room of hungry vampires.
"Klaus Mikaelson What brings you here." Marcel says causing all the vampires to stand up and form a line of defence.
"So this crowd of pesky vampires is yours." Klaus says confidently.
"Instead of you coming here and insulting my kingdom. Why don't you cut to the chase and tell me what you want." Marcel says.
"That's funny. You're Kingdom." Klaus says while chuckling. "I remember my family building this." He continues.

"I remember your family fleeing from it as soon as daddy appears." Marcel says and jumps down from the balcony, now facing Klaus while their nostrils are family.
"Enough of the bad blood." Marcel says while smiling and taps Klaus on the back. Klaus chuckles.
"Good to see you old friend." He says with his sinister smirk.
"Follow me." Marcel says while leading them to a room not too far from the crowd.

Marcel sits down on a chair and positions himself, facing Klaus.
"So what do you want to tell me." Marcel says.
"I suppose that you know where your friend is?" Klaus replies.
"What friend are you talking about cause you know I have many." Marcel says while pairing some whisky in his cup.
"Aren't you  going to offer me some." Klaus says.
"No, until you tell me what you want and stop beating around the bush." Marvel states.
"I'm looking for Samantha." Klaus says causing Marcel's facial expression to change.

"I'm guessing you know where she is." Klaus responds cockily.
"No I don't. It's just that I've forgotten that she's left. No wonder why I tried finding her to do me a spell she was nowhere to be seen." Marcel says.
"So let's find her together." Klaus says.
"Nahh," Marcel  says while laughing, "Samantha will appear when she wants to. You can't just go to find her. That way you won't find her." Marcel continues.
"Do you actually think I give a damn if she want to be found or not!" Klaus says while slamming his hand on the table.

"Woah. Take it easy," Marcel states.
"No, I won't take it easy my mother is getting closer to kill us everyday and Samantha is the only way to kill her. I won't rest and you know what that means if I die. You die." Klaus says glaring into Marcels soul. He grits his teeth then leaves angrily.
"Look at this bitch." One of Marcels vampires says causing Klaus to stop dead in his tracks. With in a split second, the vampire was not bitten by Klaus' hybrid fangs.
"Your friend will be dead within the weekend. That means I've broken one of your rules. Yet I cannot be killed. I am immortal." Klaus states with his sluggish smile while blood drips from the sides of his mouth.

Elijah's P.O.V

As soon as I see Klaus with blood around his mouth I know he did something unpleasant.
"What did you do?" I say.
"No hello brother," Klaus responds. I just look at him with disgust.
"Calm down I didn't kill anyone yet." He says and that gives me some sort of relief.
"I'm guessing Marcel doesn't know where Samantha is." I say.
"He knows where she is," He says "He knows exactly where she is." He continues.

"So I'm guessing he isn't going to tell us, is he?  Considering the fact that I know you done something unpleasant to hurt him." I say while giving him a handkerchief.
"I just bit one of his vampires." He says so calmly.
"Of course you did." I say unfazed by his action, "I guess I have to clean your mistakes." I continue. I put on my jacket and walk out of the door. Oh wait. The boundary spell. "Did you get rid of the boundary spell?" I ask.
"Actually i got rid of it days ago." He says.

"You didn't want to tell me." I say.
"I wanted you to find out yourself. Hayley was very comfortable with your presence here." Klaus says.
"So you thought you was helping me." I say.
"Don't lie and say that it didn't work brother." He says.
"I can't even look at you right now." I say and walk out.

I have now reached the place with the filthy amateur vampires. But Marcel wasn't there and I knew where I could find him. Roussea's.
"Elijah Mikaelson." Marcel says causing the vampires to stand up.
"Calm down." He says to them and gives them a signal to get out.
I sat down in front of him looking him dead in the eyes.
"I'm looking for Samantha do you know where she is?" I ask calmly.
"Your brother came here and asked the same thing. I told him no so he run off like a little bitch and bit one of my guys." He says.
"I suppose you know friend is going to be dead days. Klaus' blood can cure it." I say causing him to pay attention to me.
"What?" He says.
"Yes it is said the blood of the hybrid can heal werewolf bites. Quite a handy little thing." I say while smiling.

"What deal are you trying to impose?" He asks.
"Tell me where Samantha is and I'll give you Klaus' blood and your friend will be good as new." I say.
"And again. I don't know where Samantha is." He says.
"Klaus speculates you do. My brother is crazy but when he speculates something he is always right." I say.
"Then he can continue speculating cause I don't know jack." He says. So this little meeting has failed. I will get it out of him sooner or later.