Chapter 37

No ones P.O.V

Klaus used all his strength to turn around to look at Marcel. With hate and rage all over his eyes. 'You will pay for this' he mouthed but Marcel brushed it off with a smile. He was so used to Klaus saying that to him that he no longer considers it as a threat.
"Mother can't we work around this?" Rebekah says, but she already had the white oak stake in her hand. She muttered a few words and the flames went up then down to its original size. No one knew what would happen next. Hayley was unprotected, that's what scared Elijah the most.

"Mother why don't you dagger her first and see where if her soul can take a witches body." Kol says. No one knew what he was playing at but all he knew was that he could not let his sister die. Marcel looked down at his phone texting someone.

Marcel : Prepare a witches body
Unknown: I already have one ready and these Mikaelsons. She is going to pay for what she did to yous
Marcel: Where is this witches body you're talking about.
Unknown: There's place where all the troubled witches go. Those who can't contain their powers or use it for bad.
Marcel: Where are you?
Unknown: i'm very close by
Marcel: Remember the plan as soon as Esther stabs Rebekah transfer her soul to that witches body.
Unknown: You know I can do that already. I'm getting started.

Marcel stared back at the action, receiving some sort of pleasure by watching the Mikaelsons suffer. He knew he had to carry out his plan quick and he wasn't scared about the Mikaelsons death threats as Samantha's blood was already coursing through his veins. The Mikaelsons would be in for a shock. He was prepared to scare them and he was prepared to have them fear him. He was finally going to have justice over the Original family even though he loved one of them. He mostly wanted to have revenge on Klaus for separating him from the love of his life.

Within a blank he was back in reality, the Mikaelsons groaning in agony because of what their mother was doing them.
'Finally getting some beatings' Marcel said in his head. Finn grinned proudly he was already sick of his vampire self. Being a witch is something that he longed for the most.
Esther put the dagger in the flames muttering words.
"This is just a tester." Esther says. Rebekah stood there gulping in fear. She never had this happened to her before. No one had and she didn't know where her new body would be.

Marcel: Get ready now.
Unknown: I was born ready.
Esthers eyes rolled back as she chanted her spell, the ground rumbled, trees snapped, the sky lit up with thunder and the flames spread. Blocking the view of where Rebekah stood still.
"You'll finally be liberated my child." Rebekah says and the dagger pierced through her shirt right in her heart. The once blue veins now was overcome with grey. Lifeless. Lifeless is how she looked. The flames calmed down and snowed ashes.

Marcel: Did you do it?
Unknown: You know I did. Right now the sisters of quiet mercy has a Mikaelson.
Marcel: I see the joke you put in there.

Esthers face looked puzzled.
"What is it Mother?" Elijah asked.
"Her soul is gone." Esther responds.
"What do you mean her soul is gone!" Kol shouted.
"Her soul is some place else and I don't know where that is?" Esther says.
"What have you done!" Klaus shouts coming closer to her, Esther raises her hand and the flame separates them.

"So you can do that but you can't even get a soul changing spell right." Klaus says. Esther ignores him.
"The only way to get her souls back is by killing you." She says and that is exactly what the Mikaelsons didn't want to hear.
"Don't worry Finn I'll bring you back as a witch." She says and Finn grins. At this point, after what had been done to Rebekah no one trusted Esther. But Finn blindly trusted her even though it could lead his to soul disappearing forever.

Esther stabbed Finn with the white oak stake, the flames turned his body into his ashes. She poured oil onto his body and smiled with pride.
"You see, it wasn't that long." Esther says.
"Well how do we know what happened to Rebekah didn't happen to him." Kol says.
"I feel his soul is in the body I prepared for him." Esther says.
"And where is this body you speak of." Elijah says.
"Somewhere, where he doesn't want you guys to know." Esther replies.
"Now, who's next. Niklaus." Esther grins.
"You can't kill me, the last of the white oak stake is gone." Klaus says.
"Is it?" Esther says pulling another 4 behind her.
"There's plenty." She says and Marcels eyes widen.

A.N sorry guys for the short chapter, the next one will be back to its original length.