Chapter 25

I've been in London for 2 weeks now. Pregnant. Alone. Every part of me feels like this is a joke. After 2 weeks I'll be 6 months pregnant. Being like this is so vulnerable. Have I even made one friend here. No. The only person I talk to is my midwife. She listens to me. Even though I can tell she is fed up with me. I stayed laying on the couch watching these useless tv shows. I groan in frustration and go to the kitchen to get food. Food. Not blood, food. I don't get how I would get full from it nothing is as appetising as blood.

Elijah Mikaelson you truly ruined me. I feel and look like shit because of him. My hear is broken, I'm hurt, I'm stressed. Partly because I'm pregnant. And I know you're with that Hayley girl. Life is truly unfair. But one day, I will find my Prince Charming. My knight in shining armour. And he would be better than Elijah. Just wait when he is going to come crawling back. When he does, if he does, I'm going to say no. He can feel the pain I feel right now but without pregnancy.

Tears suddenly come down my eyes. Damn these pregnancy hormones. I rub the tears away from my eyes but more keeps coming out. Will I ever be beautiful to him? I just want to feel like the most beautiful girl to him. But that's just a cliche. This is what you get Samantha for allowing the Mikaelsons into your life again. I was happier without them and I will be happier without them, but this time with two babies. I think I'm going to wait until the birth to find out the sex of the babies that would be best for me.

I got my lazy ass out of the bed and wear jeans with a top. I go out and go to the nearest restaurant. Nandos. I'm really craving that right now. Normally I get a 1/4 chicken but I'm feeding for 3 so I just ordered the  whole chicken. With large Peri salted chips and large spicy rice. I start eating my food and then a blonde headed girl comes. "This a lot of food for one person." She says.
"Actually I'm feeding for 3." I say while smiling.
"You're pregnant." She gasps. I nod.

"Oh by the way I'm Lele." She says.
"I'm Samantha." I say while shaking her head.
"I'm not going to lie but I normally order that much for myself. What can I say? I love food." She says.
"Want to join?" I ask.
"Sure . You don't have to ask me twice." She says and sits down at my table. We spend the rest of the evening talking and getting to know each other very well. I finally made a friend. She seems really nice and we clicked instantly. It's as if we've been friends for decades but we've actually just met now.

Elijah's P.O.V

After that kiss with Hayley these past 2 weeks have been wonderful. Samantha was out of my mind. I knew I never loved her. Samantha where? Samantha who? But I wish I told her face to face goodbye. What can I say? Life is weird. Who would've thought that I would fall in love with the woman who was carrying my brothers child. Whenever I see her, I just love her even more. I really wish that baby was mine. It disappoints me that I can never give her a child and we can never be a proper family.

Samantha's P.O.V

Lele went home and I was stuck by myself. She had work tomorrow I guess that is what humans do. I turned on the TV and just watched Netflix all night. I didn't watch any of the romance film. I don't believe in love anymore. Love has failed me. Love has broken me. Love always leave me. This has taught me a valuable lesson. Next time I won't let my guard down that easily. All men are the same. Trash. I wear my pyjamas then go to bed. I sigh and finally decide to close my eyes.