Chapter 30

Elijah's P.O.V

Klaus' reigning plan was short lived as Marcel came back.
"We need to get him out of the city as soon as possible." Klaus says, gritting his teeth.
"No matter what we do, he is never going to leave." I say. He will never leave. He didn't leave when Mikael came, he didn't leave when the werewolves came in fact, he kicked them out.
"What we can do is pretend to be his friend." Klaus says.
"What are you talking about? I can't possibly be friends with 'Marcel Gerald'" I say.
"Well for my sake you are going to, whether you like it or not." Klaus says.

I sigh. "Are you forgetting that I'm older than you brother and you can't command me." I say.
"Well act like on then. Focus on getting the city back instead of your emotions for Hayley. The last thing you need to do is cross me brother. Remember I have a box for you." He says.
"Remember when I held your beating heart in my hand. 1 move you would've been dead." I say and he rolls his eyes.
"You always bring that up." Klaus says,
"I'm getting sick of hearing it."
"I'm going to continue bringing it up." I say.

We went to Marcels place and walked in.
"Again with filthy amateur vampires." I say.
"You Mikaelsons always find a way to insult me and my friends." He says smiling, "I'm guessing you need to talk."
"Well for the one time you were actually smart." Klaus says.
"Come to the compound to talk." Klaus says.
He gives some sort of code to his friend and he joins us in the journey back to the 'hotel'.
"This looks like it hasn't been touched." He says.

"Cut the crap. Let's get straight to it. Where were you Marcel." Klaus says. Marcel starts laughing and puts his hands up for defence.
"Woah woah woah. What is going on? Why you all up in my business?" Marcel says.
"Because we care about you and we're family."
I say. It felt like I was drinking my poison, every word I said.
"Family." He says and laughs, "Family!" He says.
"Yes we're family Marcel you are practically a Mikaelson." Klaus states.
"I never want that surname and I want nothing to do with it." He says and I can tell the comment touched Klaus' nerves as his nostrils flared.

"To answer your question on where I've been. I was with a friend." Marcel says.
"What friend?" Klaus asks.
"Oh you know her." He says while smiling.
"I don't think I do?" Klaus says.
"Your sure you don't know her?" He says like he's trying to entice some sort of game.
"Marcel quit playing around and just give her name. I ain't got time for your petty games." I say.
"You have enough time as you've lived for over 1000 years." He says smartly.
"I have a lot of friends actually so speed this up and give me her name." He says.
"You know her. You killed her." He begins, "then you played her." He says while looking at me. I already knew he who he was talking about.
"Like I said you know her... Samantha."

Samantha's P.O.V

Today was my gender reveal party which was basically me and Lele. Unless she invited other people. Random people. I'm pretty sure Lele has bare friends but to me she's my only friend and like being the anti social person I am. I left my friends behind for their safety. I didn't attempt to make friends with Lele's  friends because I didn't want to meet them. For their own safety.

"The dinner starts at 7 so don't you dare eat any full meals or snacks." She says. Then I'll have a large snack.
"The snacks can only be fruit or the low fat things." She says and I groan in annoyance. She already thought about it before she even said it. This is going to be hell. I didn't even want to have a gender reveal anyways but I did it because she wanted to do it so bad. I low... well high key really wanted to know. For my own sake.

"Start getting ready at 5. If you're wearing makeup. If not get ready at 6." She says.
"I'm not going to be wearing makeup." I say.
"That wasn't a choice. You're wearing it because you need to look nice for once." She says.
"I have nothing to wear and I don't own make up like that so pretty much I'm going to be looking dull." I say.
"Remind me to not be with you when you're pregnant." She says.
"I don't think I'll be pregnant again for a very long time so you're spared." I say, putting my hands behind my head.

"Since you don't have an outfit I'm going to buy you one since your sense of style is.... terrible." She says.
"I'll be sleeping." I say.
"You'll be joining me." She says.
"But to be honest I don't want to leave. I'm comfy you don't want a cranky pregnant woman with you, do you? Making a scene." I say.
"Fine if you don't come, I'll make sure you'll eat a salad tomorrow." She says.
"Bitch you won't." I say.
"Bitch I will." She says. I was going to devise a starter plan for the Mikaelsons but she's forcing me.

I huff in annoyance and get dressed for her. As we speak Marcel should be starting the plan. He better not fail me. Anger and pregnancy  hormones don't bode well. I have to deal with so much shit right now and I don't even know if my vengeance and hatred for the Mikaelsons will take over. I'm scared that I won't be a good mother because let's face it I didn't have a mother growing up. I don't know what that motherly bonding is. Which is why I was kind of scared to know the gender of the babies.