Chapter 38

No ones P.O.V

"I hope your happy Marcel!" Elijah shouts, "You have practically lead us to our deaths." Marcel placed a hand on his chin and looked at Elijah unfazed.
"Remember Marcellus," Klaus begins, "if we go down, you are coming with us." Marvel began to clap his hands together, walking around.
"Klaus, Klaus." He chuckles, "even at the hour of your death, you're still a cocky bastard." Klaus glared at him using all his strength to make the glare look menacing. Marcel came closer and poked him on the nose, Klaus lowered his head.
"You're not so strong are you now." He says.

Klaus tries to break off Marcels fingers, but he just walks back and leaves Klaus rendered at the hands of Esther.
"Woah." He says while smiling. The first time in forever, Klaus felt humiliated in front of Marcel. He couldn't fight back and even if he did, Marcel has Samantha's blood in his veins. Something Klaus doesn't know yet.
"Enjoy this while it lasts." Elijah says.
"Oh I will. I'm enjoying every second of this actually. You guys finally get what you deserve. I would say I'm happy but no, I'm ecstatic. I'm finally using your vocabulary Elijah." Marcel says.

"So you are finally learning from me." Elijah says. Esther cuts the small talk. She holds up the white oak stakes with pride and starts to laugh.
"The ancestors will be so happy with me." She says.

Samantha's P.O.V

I have a month left, next month I'm giving birth. Wow this is coming so fast.
I was laying on my bed then a vision came to my head.

Esther had the white oak stakes, she stabbed all of them with it, then the Mikaelsons were dead. The sky rained down fire and thunder erupted from all corners of the Earth. 99% of vampires extinct leaving only werewolves and witches. She absorbed the power from the Originals and her eyes lit up red. She was going to be unstoppable. She was going to dangerous, that power is going to be enough to destroy the earth. But she has another plan.
"Ancestors do you hear me!" She bellows.
"I'm bringing you home, these humans should he no more. Us witches and werewolves will habit the Earth." She shouts and cackles. Every human began to disintegrate into ashes of the white oak stake. They all came and fell in front of Esther. Blackness soon fell after then more than 10 million dead witches and wolves emerged from the darkness. "Where will the vampires be?" One witch asked her.
"They will take our place for eternity. I'll make sure it's a living hell for them." She says, a smirk appearing on her face.

Esther was going to destroy all humans then absorb the magic of the Mikaelsons death as a beacon to the other side and allow them to come into the living. Marcel has to kill her now.
I need to communicate him. A simple communication magic wouldn't affect the twins. I got a piece of papers, shut my eyes and let it vanish into the hands of Marcel.

No ones P.O.V

"Niklaus." Esther begins, "You're next." Klaus couldn't say no if he wanted to as she would drag him near her. Marcel received the white paper in his hand and read it, examining the paper. He didn't want to believe it. Samantha knew he wouldn't believe it until he had seen it. She already knew of Marcle's stubbornness.
"Samantha I don't believe you." Marcel whispers. Wind hit his face, and his eyes squinting, his placed his hand on his head, groaning in pain.

His eyes turning every single colour, from green to blue, to red, to yellow to black. Every colour. He had seen it. He saw what Samantha had saw and even though he didn't want to help the Mikalsons, but he had to for the greater good. Esther grabbed the stake in her hand and got ready to pierce Klaus' heart.
"Are you content Marcellus." Klaus shouts.
"Oh come on Klaus. You don't want You're last emotion before you die to be pissed off." Marcel says cockily.
"I'm full of emotions right now." Klaus says.
"That doesn't seem much like you Klaus."'Marcel says.

Esther raises the stake to the sky and red lightning comes out of it.
"It's finally going to be done. I'm finally doing what needed to be done 1000 years ago." Esther says. She puts the stake down, stabbing Klaus directly in his heart.
"NOOOOOOOOO." Elijah shouts but she raises her hand to cause flames to stop him seeing it. Klaus turns around to look at Marcel finally turning grey.
"Don't worry my sons, he should be in the witches body soon." Esther says.
"He's not going to be in any body is he Mother." Finn says.

Esther begins to laugh, Klaus lower body was now grey.
"Oh so you've finally clocked on, only Rebekah has a witches body that I prepared. You my sons don't." Esther says.
"So you were going to kill us anyways!" Elijah shouts, a tear drops from his eyes.
"Do you honestly believe you deserve a second chance in life only Finn and Kol deserves a body. You two don't." Esther says, "this brother of yours, his a fighter, taking so long to bloody die." Esther spits.
"Out of everything mother, I didn't expect you to be a liar." Kol says.

"Kol I don't think you want the body that I have in store for you to be given to Elijah for your rudeness." Esther says. Kol raises his eyebrow and looks away.
"Since this brother of yours is talking so damn long to die, let's kill 2 birds with one stone shall we." Esther grins.
"What are you talking about?" Finn says.
"I'm going to stake then use my magic to speed this process up." Esther says.
"Make sure he's dead first then stake me." Kol says.

"I fear you don't trust me completely." Esther says. She sighs then looks back at him, a smile forming. "I guess I ought to prove you wrong."