Security pulled Jax off of Daniel who had a busted lip and blood slipping out of his nose.

Well, there goes his face.

Jax on the other hand looked perfectly fine. Sweating? Not even.

Gosh dammit, he's sexy.

Did I-?

Yeah, I did. No shame. The man is a god.

Don't tell him I said that.

"Touch Brynn or Claire again and you're dead." He spats at Daniel who gets dragged away.

Now I'm a little scared.

Not really, it's sexy.

I need to stop.

He spots me in the crowd and his face softens. He pushes everyone out of the way and hugs me.

"Are you okay?" He whispers.

"Yeah. You know you didn't have to beat the shit out of him for Claire and me right?"

"I know but someone had to beat some sense into him. He was messing with you so I thought hey why not." He says.

"Thank you." I pecked his cheek and he just smiles.

"Brynn! GET IN THE NURSE'S OFFICE RIGHT NOW!" Kyla screams scaring Jax and I.

"Here she goes." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Good luck."

"Thanks, I'll need that." I picked up my bags and followed Kyla and Claire into the nurse's office.

Before walking in I got tackled.

"Oh my goodness! You're okay right?" Kylie asks. Kyle and Rex follow along behind her.

"Yeah. Thanks." I hugged her.

"Your neck, it's bruised." Kyle points out the areas.

"Yeah but I'm fine." I'm starting to realize I bruise a hell of a lot easier. Great, that's just great.

"Are you sure?" Rex asks with a hint of guilt in his eyes.

"Yep. I gotta go get it checked out for Kyla's sake but I'll see you guys later." They all nodded and I walked inside.

"Is there any way to make that bruise go away within 6 hours?" Kyla asks the nurse.

She comes over to check the bruises out.

"No, but keep ice on it, it'll help the process go by fast."

"You heard her! Get the ice!" Kyla yells at me and I went to get ice for both Claire and I.

"Once it's not cold just come back for another one." The nurse tells us and we nod.

"Your dads are gonna kill me," Kyla says walking out with us following behind.

"You'll be fine," I told her.

"Shut it!" She yells and continues walking. I start laughing and so does Claire.

"Hey, thanks for you know rescuing me." She smiles.

"When have I not come to the rescue?"

"When I failed my English midterms last year." She rolled her eyes.

"Bitch that's all on you. Don't be too hard on yourself though, it's okay to be slow sometimes." I patted her back and she hits my arm.

"Puta Fea, (ugly bitch)" She says.

"Perra tonta. (dumb bitch)"

"Culo raro perra, (weird ass bitch)"

"Saco de bolas de gallinas. (chicken's ballsack)" I smirked.

"You did not just call me that!" She gasps.

"I sure did."

"That was very entertaining." I heard a voice behind me.

"Who are you?" Claire snaps at Dylan and Kian.

"Calm down. We're friendly." Kian smiles.

"Mhm okay."

"They're Jax's friends."

"Okay. Hurt my sister and I'll hurt you." She warns them and they raised their hands in surrender.

"Bye, I'll see you at the hospital." She tells me.

"Okay, adios saco de bolas de gallinas." I smirked and she glares at me.

"What does that mean? My parents haven't taught me that yet." Kian asks.

"Chicken's ballsack," I tell him and his eyes widen. He starts laughing.

"Who did you learn that from?" He asks.

"My dads," I tell him and he stops laughing. Dylan give me an "are you serious look"

"Dads?" Dylan asks.

"Yep."

"So you don't have a mom?"

"Well sorta but not really. Basically, I have two dads and they have a surrogate which is how my siblings and I come out."

"That sounds awesome." Kian smiles.

"It is."

"Is it weird not having a person to call mom?" Kian asks causing Dylan to slap him.

"No. It's the same without the boobs and the vagina." I shrugged.

"That's literally amazing." Kian smiles before the bell rings.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

published: july 15th, 2020

Y'all one of my favorite female actors just passed and I'm literally so so sad. Prayers go to Naya Rivera's family. If you don't know Naya Rivera is, she plays Santana on Glee. She had such an amazing voice and a four-year-old son who is now going to grow without his mother. I'm so heartbroken right now. So much shit has been going on in 2020 that it just makes me wanna get this year over with. I hope 2021 is better than this year because if it's not I will be jumping on a bridge.

Quick question: Is your state offering you the choice of online or in person for school? If so, what are you gonna choose?

Also HUGE reminders: If you see any petitions on any platforms please click it and sign it. If you have money, try to donate a little. Every little contribution matters. Every signature counts. Please continue to help your community, your state, your country, your world. Please make sure to educate those around you, even if they don't support or listen do it anyways. Every little thing matters.

#BLM