Chapter 7: A Trip to OuterTale

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Error! How are you? You seem upset, what happened?"Ink asks

"TeLl y0u lATer, BluE's c0mINg."I reply

Blue comes over and hands us both tacos while wishing us good rest, happy dreams and a lovely morning. I look at Blue as I munch on the taco.

"BlUe, wHy DIdn'T y0u tElL mE wAKinG INk uP woUlD bE hARd. YoU maDE it s0Und liKe TiCKles w0ulD bE tHe w0rSt ThiNG hE c0uLD d0, bUt iT wAs NoT!"I say

"I thought you would've known. Tickles are bad. Wait, what did he do? Is there something else I have to watch out for?"Blue replies

I look at Ink, then nervously look away. I went silent.

"....NoThiNg."I state

"Ink, what did you dream up and do in your sleep this time?"Blue asks in annoyed tone

I watched Ink's face go rainbow. He had to know some part of the situation now.

"WeLp, Y0u b0th FiGUrE tHat 0ut, I'M gOiNG t0 OuTErTAle."I say

I open a portal to OuterTale and hop through, shutting it quickly behind me. I ran to the cliff I usually go to and sit down. I try to get my emotions and thoughts into place. I realized that the evidence all pointed to me having a crush on Ink.

Why else would I keep Ink when he was healed? Why would I agree to the truce? Why would I want him to stay when Dream came? Why would I say what I did to the puppet? Why would I feel safe and happier than ever with him? Why would I dream of what I did last night? Why would my face light up whenever something happened? Why would I have done anything that I did?

No other reason. I had a crush on Ink. The skeleton I had been enemies with. The other end of our so-called truce. My friend. I crashed on the spot.

When I finished rebooting, I began to question what to do. How would he react? Does he even feel the same? Why? Should I tell him? Should I keep it secret? Why does this taco taste weird? Am I really the destroyer anymore if I don't destroy? Maybe I can "secretly" destroy....

I stop and investigate the taco to find some weird liquid in it. I rummage through it and found one of Blue's tiny bottles. He had told me of them. They have special effects. Each was labeled with an AU that uses the effect. Man, dude, at least hide the evidence! I read a label on the bottle that says Singtale. Oh hell no! Blue is so gonna pay and explain himself later! The destroyer, singing? Are you kidding me? Thank the stars nobody is around in this area and that I left!

I stood and look around to make sure. Sure enough, nobody was around as usual. I made sure this cliff was away from any stupid characters or parts of the timeline that would disturb me with my usual stargazing. I thought for a moment. Maybe the effect can help me. I do need to get it off my chest, cause I may crash if I don't and I'm too scared to tell anybody. I place my feet firmly and think of words to say. Then, I got it.

"To bE y0uNG aNd iN l0vE iN ThE nEw muLTiVeRsE. To nOt kNOw wHo i aM bUt stIlL knoW thAt I'm gOOd LoNg As YoU'rE HerE wiTh Me! To Be drUnK aNd iN lOve In ThE nEw mUlTiVErSe. MidNIgHT inTo moRNiNg tAcOs. BUrnIng THr0Ugh tHe hoUrs tAlKiNg."I sing, my voice glitching and echoing as I did.

"DamN, I liKe Me bETter wHen I'm wItH yOu!
i LIke mE bettER wHen I'M wITh You!
I KnEw frOM tHe firSt tImE, I'd sTAy fOr a loNg tiME 'caUse...I LiKe mE bETteR whEn! I liKe Me betTEr WhEn I'm wItH yOu!"I continue, listening to the echo and glitch that repeats itself.