Late Nights

So...If it's not clear who their futuristic kids are (Aka, if you haven't read my actual SuperMartian fanfic or the epilouge at the end of my Spitfire fanfic) Marie is their eldest, their daughter. She has M'gann's powers, named after Marie Logan, and Connor's eyes and hair color. Her younger brothers are Clark- who was named after the original Superman and has Connor's powers but he can change his hair and eye color (Typically red hair and brown eyes like mom) -and Martin- who was named after the Martin that went to school with M'gann and Connor and he has the powers of both parents. The baby in this story is Marie

Being a parent was hard. Even with Martian and half-Kryptonian powers, it was still hard. Marie had a constant appetite and kept changing between Martian and human form. M'gann finally changed into her long-feared White Martian form to keep Marie from crying.

One night, Marie started crying out from across the room, again. M'gann was about to get up and tend to her when she saw Connor was already there.

"Shhh," Connor whispered to M'gann, "I got her go back to sleep. He walked over, carrying Marie, who had quieted some, and kissed M'gann on the forehead.

"Say goodnight to mommy, Marie," Connor told his daughter. The baby burbled quietly in her sleep.

"Good night, princess," M'gann said. She fingered the baby's hand, and Marie grabbed her finger tight.

"I think she has your strength, Connor," M'gann said with a smile.

Connor smiled in return, then walked back over to the crib and rocked Marie back and forth.

Sure, being a parent was hard, but Connor and M'gann would get though it.

Together.

OH MY FLIP IT'S A "BEREFT" REFERENCE DID ANYONE GET THAT PLEASE TELL ME YOU GOT THAT!!!!

At the right, in the media: SuperMartian music vid (the baby is what Marie looks like)