Kitchen

Happy Late Valentine's Day you dorks. I'll try to update my Valentine's day book later. Yes I know it's late (did I say Happy Late Valentine's Day?) but what's the point of only being in love one day a year? I prefer to share the love all year long. Just like Christmas!

I swear my author's notes are getting longer than the stories themselves.

The explosion shook the cave, flinging M'gann from her bed and on top of Wolf, who had fallen asleep in her room last night. Her first thought was that Mount Justice was under attack, but she couldn't sense any hostile minds in the vicinity.

Except for one.

"Connor!?" She and Wolf tore down the hall, both sensing the turmoil of the Kryptonian they were both so close to you.

"Connor, are you al-" As M'gann turned the corner to the lounge, he scene before her eyes answer the question for her. 

The entire room, couches, tables, TV, countertops, everything in sight was covered in sticky, dripping pancake batter, including the aforementioned Superboy. Wolf sniffed with a curious grunt, and began to lick the batter dripping off the wall.

M'gann sighed and folded her arms. "Connor Kent. What did you do?"

Connor sheepishly wrung his hands, nearly glued together wth sticky pinki-ish batter.

"It's Valentine's Day, so I wanted to make pancakes for you, cause you're always cooking and I was thinking about how Wally always eats our food, so...I may have gotten a little carried away." He mumbled.

Megan smiled and kissed Connor's forehead, tapping his chest.

"Connor, sweetheart, I love you from the bottom of my heart but I don't trust your cooking. Get out of my kitchen."

"Yes ma'am," Connor dashed out of the kitchen, Wolf following like it was a game of tag. By the time the duo had finished showering and gotten dressed in fresh clothes, M'gann had cleaned up her kitchen and made pink, heart-shaped pancakes for breakfast.

"Happy Valentine's Day, M'gann," Connor came up behind her with a big hug.

M'gann smiled and kissed her boyfriend.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Connor."

Hey guys! Don't forget to submit your one-shots for the contest! You've still got another month, but I'm just trying to remind you. I've already gotten entries from and , both really good stuff! And I know that and have both expressed interest in writing. you can write multiple one-shots to improve your chances of winning, and you can write whatever you want (within the guidelines I already presented) and I write the story selected by the winner, even if it's a different one shot than your entry.

Lots of Love,

~Lizardgurl