Blind Date

Request for ColleenODriscoll, featuring two of her OCs!

"Gar, what's all the fuss for?"

"Nuuuuuthing...." Beast Boy smiled sweetly at his blood sister.

M'gann raised her eyebrow. "Tell me..." She raised her hands, poised to strike.

Katie giggled, knowing what was coming. "Nope!"

"Alright, you asked for this." M'gann's arms grew longer as Supergirl and Beast Boy tried to make a run for it, but they couldn't escape M'gann's reach.

"AHAHAHAHA- STOP!- HAHAHAHA OKAYOKAY, WE'LL TELL!" Gar gasped for breath.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Katie took a while to calm down after the tickling had stopped.

"We set you up!" She squealed, wiping tears from her eyes.

M'gann stumbled backwards, flinging the cookies on a tray into the air and into puppy-Gar's mouth.

"Wh-what?"

Gar licked the cookie crumbs from his lips, turning back into a human. "We got you set up on a blind date, y'know, since you're newly-single again!"

M'gann narrowed her eyes at Gar. If she knew her little brother well enough, and as a mind-reader of course she did, her blind date wouldn't be so "blind" after all.

-------

Connor glared at Chris. 

"No."

"Aw, c'mon, Kon! It'll be fun!"

"No," Connor waved it off and began to walk in the other direction. "I'm done with love and all that sappy crap."

"Oh too bad, because I promised this girl that you'd be there...that not even wild wolves could keep you away!"He add-libbed.

Wolf looked up with a curious noise.

Chris bit his lip behind her brother's back. "And...I know she's going to be really disappointed if I have to call it off. Katie already told her how amazing you are!"

Connor stopped and sighed.

"Okay, but just this once."

Chris cheered a little too soon. 

"And don't try to pull this stunt again, Chris." With that final warning, Connor stomped off to his room with Wolf on his tail.

Chris gave a thumbs up, and Katie and Gar peeked around the corner.

"Sheesh, what a toddler." Katie grimaced.

-------

M'gann spent nearly an hour in front of the mirror, shifting between outfits while Katie sat on the bed and offered advice in between chocolate candy kisses.

"Do something pink...sweetheart neckline...oo, that long skirt is pretty! Nope, not that dark...a little bit lighter...perfect! For the color anyways! Now let's do the makeup!" 

M'gann smiled at the younger girl. "Where is this date going to be, anyway?" She asked.

Katie nearly choked on a kiss. "Oh~ um...Gar suggested the mission room?"

M'gann raised an eyebrow at Katie. They had to know that she'd figured out who her "blind date" was already, even if Garfield being so supportive of it wasn't such a big hint.

"Katie, I promise I will give it my best shot, but...promise you won't be disappointed if it doesn't work out?"

Katie twirled a foil wrapper between her fingers.