Proposal

Another version of a SuperMartian proposal. If anyone has Proposal ideas I'd be happy to do multiple proposal scenarios. Just comment them!

Sometime after Season Two and after they get Wally back....

"H-hey, Wally?" Connor asked nervously, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah, what up Supes?" Wally asked.

"Um...What did you get Artemis when you guys were celebrating your anniversary of being together?"

"Well, Artemis always wanted to go to Paris, so that's what we did for our last anniversary-"

"Who's anniversary?" Artemis asked.

"What do you get someone when you celebrate six years of being together?" Connor asked.

"Six years?" Nightwing asked with a chuckle as he and Zatanna walked up to the small group, "Typically by then you'd ask the person you were with to marry you."

"I think just a simple flower and a kiss would work just fine," Zatanna said, sighing romantically.

"No no no, dude, you should totally take her out to eat!" Wally said.

"Do something special, something that's significant to the two of you," Artemis said from where she sat on Wally's lap.

Connor thought as his friends continued to bombard him with ideas. They barely even noticed when he left.

<3<3<3

"What are we doing, silly?" M'gann asked with a giggle. Connor had blindfolded her, taken her though a zeta-tube, and gotten her in a car. Now they were just driving. M'gann could smell the fresh air as it whipped past, and now they were slowing down. Connor finally stopped the car altogether. He walked over to her side of the car and helped her out.

"Connor Kent you better tell me where we're going, or-"

"Or what?" Connor teased, catching M'gann off-guard.

"You are gonna pay for that one, mister."

"Sorry, I guess Wally's rubbing off on me."

He had brought her to Kent farm. Ma Kent had gratefully lent them the use of her kitchen for cookie-making for the afternoon. M'gann was thrilled to be making them with Connor.

It was all going well. They made cookies with League symbols and fed them to each other through giggles and laughter. Ma gave them a warning of thirty minutes before she need the kitchen to make dinner, and Connor made note of where a certain Superman cookie was.

"Connor, do these cookies look okay to you?" M'gann asked ten minutes later as she pulled the tray out of the oven.

"I don't know, let's try them," Connor said, trying desperately to keep from looking as nervous as he felt.

He handed her the Superman cookie and she handed him a Flash one.

"Ow!" M'gann cried as soon as she took a bite out of her cookie.

"Connor, what did you put in this?" She asked before noticing the glint of the Light on the cookie. No, not the cookie, something in the cookie.

Here it was. The big moment. Connor kept his composure as M'gann pulled out a silver ring amidst cookie crumbs.

Nightwing, being the detective and knowing just exactly what was going on between the two, peeked into the kitchen window, flanked by Zatanna, Artemis, Wally, Kaldur, and Rocket.

Unaware that their teammates were watching them, Connor knelt in front of M'gann, unsure of just how to say what was on his mind.

"M'gann, I...I don't know how to say this but I....I..." He was cut off as M'gann pressed her lips against his.

"Do you even have to ask?" She told him.

At that moment, Wally couldn't hide it in anymore, "WHOO!!!! GO SUPEY!!" And of course that was followed by Artemis slapping Wally upside the head with a sarcastic remark about how he blew their cover, and Nightwing and Zatanna trying desperately to keep from laughing, and Kaldur rolling his eyes about everyone's immaturity.

Just like old times.

Only these were new times.

A new start, a new life.

And M'gann M'orzz and Connor Kent were just getting started