Kissing

SO I WAS JUST BROWSING TUMBLR LIKE YA DO, and I found a headcanon that I wanna write about. It was that M'gann cannot stay in any other form whenever she's kissing Connor on the lips. She always turns back into her M'gann!form with the green skin.

And it also added that this may have been how Mal and Karen found them out, they found SuperMartian kissing behind the bleachers. 

Finally! Some GuardianBee!!!! (<if you don't have any ideas for SuperMartian stories could you at least give me a couple of those two who are both awesome and sassy and dorky and clever and are going to grow old together and get married like the week after season two ended?)

PS- THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 15K READS OH MY GLOB THIS MEANS THE WORLD TO ME!!

"See you tomorrow, Wendy!" Megan waved goodbye as she left the locker room. Marvin had waited to walk Wendy home and Megan had to go meet Connor too.

Wendy waved goodbye with her free hand, holding a very nervous Marvin's hand as they walked.

M'gann had a quick debate with herself whether it was right or wrong before she gave Wendy just a little nudge to the write, sending her stumbling into Marvin's waiting arms. He reacted just as fast as Wally when there was food to be eaten, making M'gann giggle as she skipped off to the parking lot, where Connor's bike was parked.

The football field was right next to the parking lot, and it wasn't Connor's ideal place to wait for his girlfriend while the football team goofed off, still hyper from practice. to be honest, he wanted to join the team, but Batman, Superman, and Red Tornado would all shoot down the idea in unison if he ever brought it up.

"Hey Megan!" Connor fought back a growl as Mal Duncan, captain of the team, caught sight of Megan Morse. "Where's Karen?" 

"She's coming, still changing in the locker rooms." Megan smiled at him. Connor looked in the other direction, wishing that she was smiling at him, and not some jerk like Mal Duncan.

"Jealous?" She giggled at Connor's pouty expression.

"Am not!" He crossed his arms tightly, face turning red.

She kissed his forehead. "You know I love you." She smiled at him, something much more special that she gave Mal or anyone else. This was a smile saved just for him.

"I so wanna kiss you right now." He whispered. 

M'gann looked back over at the stadium. Most of the football team was gone.

"I saw this on Hello Megan once," she squealed, grabbing his hand and pulling him after her.

She carefully led him back behind the bleachers. "In the show this is where the head cheerleader and the football captain would come when they wanted some privacy." She said. "I always thought it was romantic."

Connor wrapped his arms around her waist after guiding hers around his neck. "I love you, you know that, right?"

M'gann rested her forehead against his. "You tell me every day..."

"Because it's true."

Her chin was tilted upwards, and their lips met. Like it did everytime they kissed, M'gann's skin darkened from a caucasian to pale green. Connor knew about secret identities and such, but he thought she looked the most beautiful when she was just like he first met her. Red hair complimenting her green skin.

A gasp interrupted their embrace, and the alien couple looked up in horror to see Mal and Karen watching them.

"Megan, what happened to you?" Karen shrieked.

"Um...I..." With Connor's body mostly shielding her, M'gann changed from green back to her normal skin tone and prayed that they would think it was a trick of the shadows.

"What do we do?" Connor asked over their mindlink., trying not to sound nervous.

"Wait a minute," Mal put his arm in front of Karen to protect her, taking a step closer to Connor and Megan. Connor's hands balled into fists, but he didn't back down.

"You're just like Martian Manhunter, aren't you?" He asked Megan, sounding more gentle than Connor had ever heard him before.

Since Batman was going to kill them anyways, Megan nodded. "Yes, I'm his niece." She explained, trying to sound more confident than she felt.

Karen's shocked face slowly morphed into a grin. "Girl, that's awesome!"

It was Connor and M'gann's turn to be surprised, but Mal and Karen were both smiling at them, so M'gann spoke up. "Connor's Superman' brother!" She bragged, wrapping her arms around his bicep.

"No wonder he's so good-looking." Karen grinned at the green tinge that appeared on her boyfriend's face.

Connor sighed, and M'gann rested her head on his shoulder.

"Well that went better than expected."